[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Cardnals

Cowboyz1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: Ya....can't believe there aren't more Cardinal Fans out there :D

Dbaxx

Montster

:D think that's about it

:D

And montster is a Cowboys fan.

Add BeachBum and Youre Going Down for a Cards fan.

Edited by Big John

Dbaxx

Montster

Gotta give it to you for holding down the fort for your team. :D

I am the peverbial bind here as I have to start Warner in Fantasy this week as Big Ben is on bye. So part of me wants the Cards to play well but get beat. Now that just sucks.

Sorry fellow Boys fans for the betrayal but I am in a HUGE league with so much at stake you won't believe it if I told you. If I win this league I get to have the Weekend of a lifetime at Valley Ranch with all the Cowboys and Staff. I am 4-1 and looking good. Gotta have this game this week. I am currently agonizing over my lineup this week as I have Moore, Meachem, Crayton or Sproles and I have to choose one. I have this hunch about Sproles but who knows what LT is going to do. Then there is Colston coming back so what will that do to Moore and Meachem. Crayton is due for one of his two TD games so I just don't know. Man this week sucks.

Dbaxx

Montster

Yeah, I'm with you Nuke - it's just that I try not to ever even TALK to Cowboy fans, much less engage them in some sort of activity. :D:D

Arizona 31 Dallas 24

And montster is a Cowboys fan.

Add BeachBum and Youre Going Down for a Cards fan.

:wacko: Parcells warned me about those sneaky Jap moves, but I didn't expect Pearl Harbor in my own brackyard.... :D ......dang it :D I can't hate that hawt little Asain ...... :D

It's an Elite group...........

:D ....we need to huddle up around that AWESOME GRILL/OUTDOOR KITCHEN you got sometime Dbaxx.......can ya toss a pic up....that would be perfect for today ....has your wife or throwdown bought ya a bigazs flatscreen to have on the patio :wacko:

Yeah, I'm with you Nuke - it's just that I try not to ever even TALK to Cowboy fans, much less engage them in some sort of activity. :D:D

Arizona 31 Dallas 24

I'll flip DMD's homer prediction and go with Cards 31 Boys 27........I still think that Mondaynite Bears loss was the best thing to happen to the Cards at home ......they will keep their foot on the boys throat when they get up ........Whizz is no Denny Green quitter....just ask any Viking about the Falcon Playoff game :wacko:

I am the peverbial bind here as I have to start Warner in Fantasy this week as Big Ben is on bye. So part of me wants the Cards to play well but get beat. Now that just sucks.

Sorry fellow Boys fans for the betrayal but I am in a HUGE league with so much at stake you won't believe it if I told you. If I win this league I get to have the Weekend of a lifetime at Valley Ranch with all the Cowboys and Staff. I am 4-1 and looking good. Gotta have this game this week. I am currently agonizing over my lineup this week as I have Moore, Meachem, Crayton or Sproles and I have to choose one. I have this hunch about Sproles but who knows what LT is going to do. Then there is Colston coming back so what will that do to Moore and Meachem. Crayton is due for one of his two TD games so I just don't know. Man this week sucks.

:D you are so screwed.......deep down you want Valley Ranch ....Warners 4 tds should provide the moisture :wacko:

:D Any Cowchips want a sig bet.......You'd be gettin something like this for a week :wacko:

http://www.pkeipshype.com/2008/08/former-a...mitt-smith.html

:D .....Braaaaawk

T-boner - X

General Itals - X

Whomper - maybe :D

Tim C

Howbout

Gunther- X

Cowboyz 1- X

and the Cheerleaders are a buch of Trannys :D

:smash:

UPDATE......INSTEAD OF SIG BET HOWBOUT AVATAR FOR A WEEK.......ANY STONES IN THOSE ASSLESS CHAPS :D

Cowboys lose ya wear this

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/sport...cardinals_d.jpg

Cards lose I take what ya give me :D

You need to seperate Fantasy from real football. Never ever start a player against your team. You Jinxed your team. :wacko:

Live and learn...

:wacko: .......You Da Man Big G.......pretty funny...... it's easier to find a Dancing with the Stars Emmitt then Emmitt in a Cards game :D I had to call in an outside consultant to hunt it down, thanks BJ :D:D

Enjoy it nuke'em, you deserve it. Congrats to the Cardinals and their fans, my hats off to them!