[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Ryan

Menudo

:D I saw the game, but not through Bears colored glasses like you did. I saw a CB bite on a potential screen, then watched Mike Brown make a too late read on getting to the WR. The TIVO don't lie, and I suggest you look at it.

We never should have given up that play and allowed them the chance to win, PURE AND SIMPLE.

And sorry buddy, I watched it only once more and all I can say is look at this pic. :wacko: Stop being a sore loser!

[/qu

Just went back one last time on NFL.com highlights. First of all the kickoff clock with 11 seconds doesn't start until about a second after the returner touches it. Also the snap on the last play happens with 3:01 on the feed timer and the reciever gtes pushed out with 3:07 on the clock. Thats 6 full seconds. You are right it should have never happened but it was still a sham.

Edited by slimshim

:D I saw the game, but not through Bears colored glasses like you did. I saw a CB bite on a potential screen, then watched Mike Brown make a too late read on getting to the WR. The TIVO don't lie, and I suggest you look at it.

We never should have given up that play and allowed them the chance to win, PURE AND SIMPLE.

And sorry buddy, I watched it only once more and all I can say is look at this pic. :wacko: Stop being a sore loser!

Who is this joker. And what the hell is Bears color? You need to get your Tivo fixed.