[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Cards Game thread

Cowboyz1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: Weird...The Pats were never mentioned.......... :D

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2621

my god...never seen a bigger group of babies and clowns in my life.....

lolol....i mention the patriots....and everybody gets mad...lolol...sorry....again...sean morey is a guy who has spent 10 years in the league....and there probably werent too many who thought he ever spend two or three in it....just reminicising....wasnt bragging about the pats or trying at act like we are responsible for him....lol

then i got bronco billy telling me im a "noob" cause i dont remember some feud between him and sgt ryan....sure sign you spend way too much time on the internet there boss....lolol....maybe you can petition dmd to stop taking new business and limit the board users to the first 50 people who registered!!! get on it!!

my god...never seen a bigger group of babies and clowns in my life.....

lolol....i mention the patriots....and everybody gets mad...lolol...sorry....again...sean morey is a guy who has spent 10 years in the league....and there probably werent too many who thought he ever spend two or three in it....just reminicising....wasnt bragging about the pats or trying at act like we are responsible for him....lol

then i got bronco billy telling me im a "noob" cause i dont remember some feud between him and sgt ryan....sure sign you spend way too much time on the internet there boss....lolol....maybe you can petition dmd to stop taking new business and limit the board users to the first 50 people who registered!!! get on it!!

:D I don't give a chit or have an ax to grind with ya Bro......but your responses crack me up :wacko: