[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indianapolis Colts

Shorttynaz

GREAT performance by the Colts today! A friend of mine told me it's cause the Ravens offense isn't a powerhouse, and my response... ??

The Colts defense on the other hand isn't exactly a juggernaut either. I'm suprised on how easily the offense handled one of the top 5 D's in the league. Props to the Colts and the offensive line.

And if I may add, it was awesome to see Harrison show flashes of the old Harrison. Did anyone see the juke move he put on McAllister for his 2nd TD catch? He left McAllister standing there looking sily! Another outstanding play was Rhodes 38 yard run. Dude broke 8 tackles on that run!

Hopefully Addai doesn't miss too much time. GREAT WIN!!!

Edited by Shorttynaz

I hope Addai is not hurt too bad...I reallly need him to have a good second half

I hate to say this from a fantasy perspective, but Dungy should move the Colts back to an RBBC, like he did had '06. As talented and versatile as Addai is, he's constantly getting dinged up. It's gotten to the point where Jamie Dukes is calling him "tap-tap" (poking fun at the way that he taps his helmet when he wants somebody to come in and relieve him). He's not a 300-carry back. Rhodes knows the offense and has looked good so far this year (or, at least as good as Addai behind that bad line). Dungy needs to use him.

Anyway, good win today. I don't know what happened to the Ravens' pass rush or the Colts O-line, but I'll take it. Hopefully they can build off of here and finish strong.

Hopefully they can build off of here and finish strong.

:wacko:

Some people argue they could be now 1-4; however as I said last week - if it weren't for a bonehead 4th down defensive penalty of the Colts/Jags game, they could easily be 4-1..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I hate to say this from a fantasy perspective, but Dungy should move the Colts back to an RBBC, like he did had '06. As talented and versatile as Addai is, he's constantly getting dinged up. It's gotten to the point where Jamie Dukes is calling him "tap-tap" (poking fun at the way that he taps his helmet when he wants somebody to come in and relieve him). He's not a 300-carry back. Rhodes knows the offense and has looked good so far this year (or, at least as good as Addai behind that bad line). Dungy needs to use him.

Anyway, good win today. I don't know what happened to the Ravens' pass rush or the Colts O-line, but I'll take it. Hopefully they can build off of here and finish strong.

It's interesting that you say that, I'm fairly certain I saw a press conference (pre season) where Dungy said that is how he envisioned using Rhodes/Addai when Rhodes resigned with the Colts. Dungy specifically referenced using him like they did in 06.

I think they are a much better team with that running approach, because they have not been successful with Addai as the primary (and really only) carrier so far this year.

WashD