[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Da Broncos.......

Skilly

.....are Jacksonville's beyatch, no two ways about it.

I realize that Royal and Sheffler were out, and Stokley got hurt early, but jeez Cutler, do you have to force every single pass to Marshall? Terrible game by the Broncos all around.

Bad interferrence call late in the 4th quarter that could have made a difference, but what comes around goes around.

My advice to teams who play the Broncos from here on out: Double Marshall the whole game, and throw the ball at Dre Bly every down. Cutler seems intent on zeroing in on Marshall every play, and Bly.............I don't even know what to say about him. Receivers get 5-7 yards open on him every time.

The Broncs are 4-2, but really should be 2-4, and are not ready for the playoffs this year. This was THE GAME defined the Denver season and were they are going. They are good enough to get lucky once in awhile, but nowhere near good enough to beat a good team on a consistent basis. What a waste.........fkn pisses me off.

Cutler just getting under 200 yds and Marshall getting just under 100 may have completely screwed me...

QB's in my league don't start accumulating points for yards until they reach 200....:D...and WR's get a bonus when they reach 100 rec yds...

I missed out on 17 points by this and I am up by 17 with Welker and he has Eli......:wacko:

My advice to teams who play the Broncos from here on out: Double Marshall the whole game, and throw the ball at Dre Bly every down. Cutler seems intent on zeroing in on Marshall every play, and Bly.............I don't even know what to say about him. Receivers get 5-7 yards open on him every time.

You do realize that if Marshall doesn't fumble the ball in the redzone you could have a 14 point swing, right? The Broncos played that bad and still had a tight game late in the 4th... Jacksonville played well and won a close game, but this takes nothing away from the Broncos, a very, very good team in the AFC. And as far as doubling up on Marshall, he still put up 9-98, and trying to double him in a few weeks will allow Eddie Royal to put up some nice numbers.

You do realize that if Marshall doesn't fumble the ball in the redzone you could have a 14 point swing, right? The Broncos played that bad and still had a tight game late in the 4th... Jacksonville played well and won a close game, but this takes nothing away from the Broncos, a very, very good team in the AFC. And as far as doubling up on Marshall, he still put up 9-98, and trying to double him in a few weeks will allow Eddie Royal to put up some nice numbers.

+1...

Perhaps, but that's 2 out of the last 3 weeks that Marshall has fumbled...unnessesarily I might add. Nothing wrong with going out of bounds or dropping when the defense has you tied up. Marvin Harrison has made a nice career for himself by playing it safe......catch the damn ball then hang onto it.

Also, you are assuming that Cutler will be looking to pass to Royal. He has been forcing the ball to Marshall all year, and has been good sometimes, lucky others, and downright irresponsible on some throws.

It might be fun to sit & whine about the officiating and the PI call in the 4th Q, but that didn't cost them the game.

They didn't take care of the football. Cutler's fumble was plain & simple stupidity - running and not securing the ball. Marshall's fumble was a result of trying to do too much on one play - hard to fault him for that.

Cutler flat out missed (and missed badly) Nate Jackson & Darrell Jackson wide open for what would have been walk-in TDs. The D can't be counted on to stop anyone, especially in a pinch. The front 7 on D are as bad as any team in the league, bar none.

This team smacks of .500 football. If it were 10 years ago or earlier, they wouldn't even have a shot at that. That may change if Torain can take some pressure off of Cutler, but it's clear that they've got to put up at least a 30-spot to have a chance of beating anyone.

It might be fun to sit & whine about the officiating and the PI call in the 4th Q, but that didn't cost them the game.

They didn't take care of the football. Cutler's fumble was plain & simple stupidity - running and not securing the ball. Marshall's fumble was a result of trying to do too much on one play - hard to fault him for that.

Cutler flat out missed (and missed badly) Nate Jackson & Darrell Jackson wide open for what would have been walk-in TDs. The D can't be counted on to stop anyone, especially in a pinch. The front 7 on D are as bad as any team in the league, bar none.

This team smacks of .500 football. If it were 10 years ago or earlier, they wouldn't even have a shot at that. That may change if Torain can take some pressure off of Cutler, but it's clear that they've got to put up at least a 30-spot to have a chance of beating anyone.

Yep. This is why I believe that they should almost always be going for it on fourth down. Don't even bother with field goals, because the defense can't stop anybody. And somebody please tell me why they don't use the no-huddle offense in Denver, with the thin air, to tire out the opponents defense and prevent them from substituting. This whole thing reeks of incompetance.

Cutler is starting to concern me. After coming out blazing to start the season, his performance has steadily declined and his turnovers have increased. His tendency to lock onto one receiver, i.e. Marshall, is indeed disturbing. 2 more turnovers today and a crappy D is a recipe for disaster. This even though Pittman did a pretty solid job of toting the rock today, so the effect of Ryan Torain, I think, will not necessarily do much for the better.

Hopefully he can work on spreading it around a bit more. It sounds like he had other receivers open today but simply either didn't look there way or threw inaccurate balls to them. He has got to take care of the ball. His turnovers are really getting out of control.

I know I'm going to offend some, but this thread has just some of the dumbest comments ever.

Before the season started, if you said the Broncos would be 4-2, fans would be happy and critics would tell you to stop drinking before you post.

Stop drinking before you post.

:wacko: