[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Future Value of Dunn

ReturnToSender

Interesting game for Dunn, he looks fast, explosive and really had the cut back going. Graham was blocking at full back most of the game, and afterwards, Dunn had nothing but praise for him and how unselfish that was.

Another report, off of sportsline, said Gruden maybe looking to keep this formation going a big, since it was such a huge success for them yesterday. Makes some sense, two backs in a back field that you can't key on either, because both could break it.

Does this increase Dunn's value for the season, or was this a one game fluke, lets discuss!

Sounds like it was an in-game switch out of necessity, since the starting FB got hurt mid-game. I think a lot of what they'll do going forward will depend on the health of the either of the usual FBs (Storer and Askew).

Yesterday was makeshift, but I doubt its permanent, regardless of how it played out. You may still see them lined-up in that set from time to time, but I doubt Gruden believes Dunn can carry the rock 22 times every game from here on out.

Remember that Gruden loved Dunn and was upset when they didn't have the cash to pay him when he left. I bet Dunn averages 15 carries per game when healthy the rest of the way, possibly even going north of that if this FB issue lingers.

Sounds like it was an in-game switch out of necessity, since the starting FB got hurt mid-game. I think a lot of what they'll do going forward will depend on the health of the either of the usual FBs (Storer and Askew).

Yesterday was makeshift, but I doubt its permanent, regardless of how it played out. You may still see them lined-up in that set from time to time, but I doubt Gruden believes Dunn can carry the rock 22 times every game from here on out.

No, but around 20 a game wouldn't be a shocker... see below.

Remember that Gruden loved Dunn and was upset when they didn't have the cash to pay him when he left. I bet Dunn averages 15 carries per game when healthy the rest of the way, possibly even going north of that if this FB issue lingers.

Yeah, I agree.... I could see Dunn getting 15-20 carries a game... and his typical couple-few catches. I'm glad we have him on our WCOFF teams. He's gold in PPR leagues... bonus would be him actually getting into the endzone. Perfect flex back.

Edited by darin3

He has value, but if they continue on the path they were taking this season(not counting this week with Graham moving to FB out of need) he doesn't have a ton of value. He won't get a carry inside the 5 yard line and he will share time with Graham(unless they move him to FB). I wish he would just start looking old.(I have Graham, not Dunn!)