[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo

westhemess2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

I am thinking Carolina, Tampa and Atlanta, all at 4-2, are giddy over the chance to pull away from Dallas over the next month.

They are good, but I still like the east a little better. It should be an interesting playoff run.

If Anderson stinks tonight would they go after him?

They should be able to handle St.Louis next week, they will have to run to beat the Tampa two deep zone (they'll probably count on Johnson to manage the game and play the intermediate and short game) and truth be told it's likely to be a tough challenge with or without Romo before the bye at NYG. I bet they stand pat as long as it looks like Romo could be back for week 11, but who knows :wacko:

At least Romo was quick enough to avoid the rush - most of the time. he got hit a ton yesterday.

Brad Johnson is Bledsoe-like. He'll be a human piñata if the Oline doesn't improve quickly.

BIG +1

B.J. is like a statue. The entire reason for bringing Romo in was because Bledsoe had the exact same problem. It's time for Barber to step up, and he's almost too emotional to make this work. Then again Romo was not protecting the ball, this may be what he needs to get his head clear and motivated for a push at the playoffs.

St Louis

Tampa

Giants

Bye week

Brad Johnson is a good qb. Time for them to show some balls . Either that are implode into a fiery car wreck :wacko:

My money is on the Fiery Car Wreck..... They should be able to get by the Rams but Tampa and NY will be losses, and that may knock them out of the playoffs.

Well, crap. I have Romo in two leagues. One I should be ok at, have Schaub and O'Sullivan. Schaub has some decent matchups for the next few weeks.

But the other league I only have Warner as a backup and he's on a bye this week. The only available qbs to pick up are Ferrotte, Brad Johnson, Garcia, Collins or Pennington. Although Pennington doesn't have the experience the other guys have so will probably pass on him...

Who's got the Geritol? :wacko:

Where the hell did this injury come from? Was anybody talking about this during the game or after? This is a shock to me...

Local stations here were reporting Romo icing his hand after the game. I figured it was just a bruise of some sort. This was kind of a shocker.

The Giants D will not be able to contain Brad Johnson. I look for Johnson to have 100+ yards rushing.

lol

Im in agreement with Mr. YerButi here, i really wanted to see a fair and square fight...especially if the Giants win against the Browns tonight and then SF and Pit to go into that game 7-0. But that being said...ill get over it really quick :D

It must be nice to have Jessica Simpson nurse you back to health :wacko:

As a Vikes fan I'd like to send my deepest condolonces to fans of any team that will have to suffer through watching games with Brad Johnson at QB. :D

Good luck with that one. You'll become VERY familiar with the 3 yard dump pass on 3rd and 9. :wacko:

Well, crap. I have Romo in two leagues. One I should be ok at, have Schaub and O'Sullivan. Schaub has some decent matchups for the next few weeks.

But the other league I only have Warner as a backup and he's on a bye this week. The only available qbs to pick up are Ferrotte, Brad Johnson, Garcia, Collins or Pennington. Although Pennington doesn't have the experience the other guys have so will probably pass on him...

Who's got the Geritol? :wacko:

I am in the same exact boat in one of my leagues. I havent looked at the wire yet. Im scared