[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo

westhemess2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Does this really hurt TO at this point? Romo has gone a LONG way in doing that himself. If teams double TO he just doesn't throw to him PERIOD. I believe the Boys HAVE to find a way to get TO involved. Look at these other top WR's, they all get double digit looks. Other then 2 weeks ago TO is at 6 or so a game. NOT ENOUGH. I think BJ will actually look to get him involved more than Romo has been. Mark my words on that. He gets double digit passes. He is their best player and they allow teams to just take him out of the game. That is NOT smart.

2. The REAL issue here is the Boys D. Their high priced, stars all over the place, D has been AWFUL. Their D needs to step up. Look at yesterday. Doing well and they led 14-7 and then the D disappears. Where are the sacks and TO's?

3. They will beat the Rams and at TB and at NYG will be games that maybe they can steal one and maybe they can't. Is that any different then what it would have been with Romo? They can win at TB still IF the D steps up. That is the issue here Cowboy fans.

Well, crap. I have Romo in two leagues. One I should be ok at, have Schaub and O'Sullivan. Schaub has some decent matchups for the next few weeks.

But the other league I only have Warner as a backup and he's on a bye this week. The only available qbs to pick up are Ferrotte, Brad Johnson, Garcia, Collins or Pennington. Although Pennington doesn't have the experience the other guys have so will probably pass on him...

Who's got the Geritol? :wacko:

Pennington played well yesterday. I actually won a game with him starting for me. I'd take him over all the others listed for a one week start, depending on who Miami play this week.

Pennington played well yesterday. I actually won a game with him starting for me. I'd take him over all the others listed for a one week start, depending on who Miami play this week.

Baltimore. Might want to rethink that strategy, although I'm not sure of Rolle and Washington will be out again.

Baltimore. Might want to rethink that strategy, although I'm not sure of Rolle and Washington will be out again.

I should probably take the trouble to look up opponents before handing out gratuitous advice. :wacko:

That said, Manning took them apart on Sunday. However........."I knew Peyton Manning. You, Mr Pennington, are no Peyton Manning."

I should probably take the trouble to look up opponents before handing out gratuitous advice. :wacko:

That said, Manning took them apart on Sunday. However........."I knew Peyton Manning. You, Mr Pennington, are no Peyton Manning."

And like I mentioned, both starting CB's were out.

I should probably take the trouble to look up opponents before handing out gratuitous advice. :D

That...and they let Pennington throw the ball yesterday. Next week it will be Ricky Williams who they let throw the td passes. :wacko:

Although...they're about due to have Pennington start to be the ones catching the td passes. :D

As someone who dislikes the Cowboys, I hate to see a player get injured - and hope for a speedy recovery to Romo - however I CANNOT WAIT to listen to T.O. bitch and complain for the next 4 weeks about his lack of production. :wacko:

TO starting to cry already, Pacman up to his usual antics. Getcha' popcorn ready Dallas fans.

But the heavy question on my mind is if he can still hold the ball during FG attempts. Cast or no cast, this is important information to know.

Romo hasn't held for a kick since this one game way back in Seattle...

Is it just me or does the Star Spangled Banner always play in everyone's mind when they think about the Cowboys? I think it great how all the NFL teams honor the Cowboys before every game. We just need to all be strong for each other and get through this.

:wacko:

This is a dark day for all of us Americans when our Team has lost its leader for a few weeks.

We shall overcome.

:wacko:

Right on DMD.

Question is: Would Garrett come out and be a better option than Johnson? hmmm... he was clutch when Aikman was down and out.

Either way there are two things to take from this: 1) TO is most certainly going to be a b*tch through this and 2) This might be an opportunity to regroup as we have been very sloppy as of late. BJ is seasoned.

More likely the Benny Hill theme. :D

Okay, even I could see a clip of Romo with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background. I must concede that is a very good point. Now I have to get that tune out of my head when I see Romo play again. :wacko:

Romo hasn't held for a kick since this one game way back in Seattle...

Is it just me or does the Star Spangled Banner always play in everyone's mind when they think about the Cowboys? I think it great how all the NFL teams honor the Cowboys before every game. We just need to all be strong for each other and get through this.

:D

I'm hearing Alice Cooper's Welcome to my nightmare or is it Only Women bleed. :wacko:

On a totally unrelated note, I'm getting Foreigner's "Your as cold as ice" for the Raiders and Al.

Youre as cold as ice, youre willing to sacrifice our love

You never take advice, someday youll pay the price, I know

Edited by MikesVikes