[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants-Browns

Flip_Side

Well that about does if for the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. Welcome back to earth. Now I guess we can call the season for what it is. WEEK 6 of the NFL REGULAR season. Nobody is a pencil in Champ.

Yeah, that should shut up all those people that I've seen saying that the Super Bowl already belonged to the Giants.......... that's all I've read on these boards day after day is those arrogant Giants fans saying that they were the best and that you could pencil them in....... maybe now, they'll be room for more threads by the Cowboys fans. Seriously, look at the first page and all of those bragging Giants fans, maybe this will make it all stop. :wacko:

That was a good game. :verylucky:

I actually thought I was in good shape with a 90-point lead going into last night... It looks like Rivers, Jackson, Gates, and Edwards combined to give you the win by six tenths of a point... Crazy. :wacko:

Yeah, that should shut up all those people that I've seen saying that the Super Bowl already belonged to the Giants.......... that's all I've read on these boards day after day is those arrogant Giants fans saying that they were the best and that you could pencil them in....... maybe now, they'll be room for more threads by the Cowboys fans. Seriously, look at the first page and all of those bragging Giants fans, maybe this will make it all stop. :wacko:

:D

:D

That is what it is all about....the media builds a team up then tears them down. The Giants never said they were the best but they just might be. We wont know until The Superbowl is over. Anyone who pencils ANY team in in week 6 is a moron. As for now they are the Superbowl Champs trying to win another one. Period. The rest is media hype and nonsense and a bunch of speculation. Enjoy!

Edited by BIG SACK

I actually thought I was in good shape with a 90-point lead going into last night... It looks like Rivers, Jackson, Gates, and Edwards combined to give you the win by six tenths of a point... Crazy. :wacko:

The 2 point conversion handed me a defeat by 0.9 points. :D

The 2 point conversion handed me a defeat by 0.9 points. :wacko:

Yep... six tenths for me. I really needed that win, too. Big difference between 2-4 and 3-3 in the Ladder. Not to mention that I lost three other leagues tonight by less than five points each. Brutal night. Still, 6-4 for the week (including the team that I'm watching over in Confusion), but I was hoping for much better.

Miscalculated...5-5 this week. Not good, considering I had penciled in no worse than 7-3 for the week going into tonight. Ouch.

Edited by Gopher

Well that about does if for the BEST TEAM IN THE NFL. Welcome back to earth. Now I guess we can call the season for what it is. WEEK 6 of the NFL REGULAR season. Nobody is a pencil in Champ.

Yep,

NFL = no free lunch

Very poor play from our QB this week :wacko: , hard to win when your QB throws to the wrong color spamshirts multiple times, even with all the Cle. penalties.

Gotta give props where due ; Great job by the Cle coaches, The O - line did a superb job of handling our D, And Anderson and Edwards played lights out all night.

Congrats to the Brownies.

Yucky tasting stuff this is... :D

BTW- FF wise- a little salt in the wound; I dropped Boss this week and played Keller :D = first loss in GVE by a fraction of a point.