[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys...

Do Work Son

I know everybody knows about romo and felix but i just saw that Matt Mcbriar and Sam Hurd are to be put on IR and miss the rest of the season....this is an even bigger hit to the boyz...All in one game they lose 2 pro bowlers, potential rookie of the year and there #4 reciever that they really couldnt afford to lose....

Heres the injury report to McBriar and Hurd:

P Mat McBriar (foot) - McBriar's foot collided with Arizona's Sean Morey on the blocked punt to end Sunday's game. Though X-rays were negative an MRI Monday revealed he had sustained season-ending damage to his kicking foot. He is expected to be place on the injured reserve.

WR Sam Hurd (ankle) - Hurd had a repeat of the same high ankle sprain he suffered in the preseason finale. He will undergo surgery that is potentially season-ending. The Cowboys are expected to begin activating second-year receiver Isaiah Stanback as the fourth receiver, and could place Hurd on the IR.

I don't think he was saying it's bigger than Romo getting hurt. I think he was attempting to say it keeps getting worse. He had the right idea, but failed to execute.

+1

And sorry if it was posted already....I saw the Romo/Felix discussions but didnt see anything on McBriar

+1

And sorry if it was posted already....I saw the Romo/Felix discussions but didnt see anything on McBriar

No need to apologize. I actually see it as much bigger than most people think. With Romo out I think the cowboys are about to go conservative and try and use a ball control style offense. Losing a pro bowl kicker is going to be tough.

That's a stretch; Hurd has'nt caught a pass all year. Losing McBriar sucks though..

I agree but at least hurd got some NFL experience and is a pretty good coverage man on special teams....Not to mention he was the #3 wideout comming into the season until he got hurt in the preseason.