[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Accept or Deny this trade?

Kurve

I appologize in advance if this doesnt fit here but my first year playing any kinda fantasy and im playing a league where Defensive players are by them selfs rather then teams. Here is my team and question below it!

QB - Mcnabb

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR- Desean Jackson

RB - Chris Johnson

RB - Steve Slaton

TE - Zach Miller

W/R - Larry Johnson

W/T - Roy Williams

Bench - Justin Fargas

Bench - Kerry Collins

Bench - Braylon Edwards

Kicker - Janikowski

D - Jonathon Vilma

D - Kirk Morrison

DB - Ronde Barber

DB - Deangelo Hall

DL - Barrett Rudd

DL - AJ Hawk

Bench - Zac Diles

ok now here is my question someone proposed a trade and curious what most of you think if i should take it or deny it ...im leaning on taking it but mainly its due to resent circumstances.

Terrell Owens & Demeco Ryans for Steve Slaton

now steve is really giving me some unexpected points this year for texas he is running and recieving threat he has a knack for the end zone. Now before Romo went down for a month i would of taken this trade without question but with brad johnson under the helm and TO havent been as productive last couple weeks do you think TO will have a fantasy impact still with romo out as qb? and his speaking up more be a distraction and problem then can be worse down the road for TO and dallas? as for Demeco he has been on and off as for tackles some weeks he puts up 20points and others in the single digits ....... ok sorry for the long post but would like your opinions apon this trade if i should take it or deny it? THANX in advance!

I appologize in advance if this doesnt fit here but my first year playing any kinda fantasy and im playing a league where Defensive players are by them selfs rather then teams. Here is my team and question below it!

QB - Mcnabb

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR- Desean Jackson

RB - Chris Johnson

RB - Steve Slaton

TE - Zach Miller

W/R - Larry Johnson

W/T - Roy Williams

Bench - Justin Fargas

Bench - Kerry Collins

Bench - Braylon Edwards

Kicker - Janikowski

D - Jonathon Vilma

D - Kirk Morrison

DB - Ronde Barber

DB - Deangelo Hall

DL - Barrett Rudd

DL - AJ Hawk

Bench - Zac Diles

ok now here is my question someone proposed a trade and curious what most of you think if i should take it or deny it ...im leaning on taking it but mainly its due to resent circumstances.

Terrell Owens & Demeco Ryans for Steve Slaton

now steve is really giving me some unexpected points this year for texas he is running and recieving threat he has a knack for the end zone. Now before Romo went down for a month i would of taken this trade without question but with brad johnson under the helm and TO havent been as productive last couple weeks do you think TO will have a fantasy impact still with romo out as qb? and his speaking up more be a distraction and problem then can be worse down the road for TO and dallas? as for Demeco he has been on and off as for tackles some weeks he puts up 20points and others in the single digits ....... ok sorry for the long post but would like your opinions apon this trade if i should take it or deny it? THANX in advance!

in short... TAKE IT

the semi-long answer....TO and Ryans are both worth MUCH more then Slaton...you are weak at RB but with those two and who you have you should be able to replace Slaton with a better RB if you try hard enough...fwiw i am not saying to trade TO and Ryans for a RB after the deal but saying those two give you many more options to do a deal

i think ill take it TO is what is worring me ...... but for insurance i think ill pick up a brandon jacobs or someone of his calibur with a trade of one of my LBs and roy williams to boost up my rb class when i do this trade.... what do you guys think ...id be picking up demeco and having 2 many d players anyway

i think ill take it TO is what is worring me ...... but for insurance i think ill pick up a brandon jacobs or someone of his calibur with a trade of one of my LBs and roy williams to boost up my rb class when i do this trade.... what do you guys think ...id be picking up demeco and having 2 many d players anyway

:wacko: Heck, I would take JUST Ryans for Slaton. Getting TO is a bonus.