[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PacMan out at least 4 Weeks

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dumb arse couln't even avoid getting into a fight with the guys who were there to prevent him from getting in trouble. That is what Roger suspended him for. The guy is just an idiot. How hard can it be to just play football and make millions. Wake up got to practice, watch film, order out for girls to come to the pad for freak night, play on Sunday and make more millions. Mind Boggling.

Stupid minority who just wants to be stupid the rest of his life. Broke. Discusting, just plain discusting. I guess it's time to throw away yet another stupid man who would rather be a playa then a player. Sick, just sick.

The dumb arse couln't even avoid getting into a fight with the guys who were there to prevent him from getting in trouble. That is what Roger suspended him for. The guy is just an idiot. How hard can it be to just play football and make millions. Wake up got to practice, watch film, order out for girls to come to the pad for freak night, play on Sunday and make more millions. Mind Boggling.

Stupid minority who just wants to be stupid the rest of his life. Broke. Discusting, just plain discusting. I guess it's time to throw away yet another stupid man who would rather be a playa then a player. Sick, just sick.

I agree with your angry, but that "minority" comment is kinda out of line. And by "kinda" i mean "definately".

I just can't understand how hard can it be to just play football and do nothing else for say 6 or so years. I mean, how stupid does a person have to be to piss a career in the NFL away. What else can this idiot do. I suspect nothing. So Pacman, let me get this right, your only hope if making money in this world is playing football, at least the kind of money that the NFL would pay you. You get a last chance to make it on the most high profile team in the NFL and if you stay out of trouble could make millions. Instead you decide to get into an argument in the bathroom of a Hotel with your own personal security people. Effectively, ending your opportunity to do the only thing you can.

Yeah you are retarded. Well at least you may be able to collect perminent and total disability and become one of Jerry's kids. Someone needs to instiutionalize this guy to save him from himself.

Is Pacman an idiot - certainly.

Is a suspension for something where he was not arrested, a police report was not filed and where he won't be charged for anything a bit extreme - certainly.

Yeah, they should be lenient and tolerant in PacMan's case because he's been such an upstanding citizen in the past. :wacko:

Is a suspension for something where he was not arrested, a police report was not filed and where he won't be charged for anything a bit extreme - certainly.

I don't see it that way. Significant prior bad actions put him in a position where he had zero tolerance if he wanted to play the game any longer. Apparently when Goodell says "zero tolerance" he means it.

The Cowboys have had troubled players or at least players that did dumb stuff. PacMan was the first real player while playing in the NFL that Dallas had that was a true CRIMINAL.

:wacko:

1. Michael Irvin: 1988-1999

-- plead no contest to felony cocaine possession in 1996

2. Dwayne Goodrich: January 15, 2003 On the evening of Jan. 14 , 2003 , defensive back Dwayne Goodrich, an active member of the Cowboys at the time, was arrested on two counts of vehicular manslaughter. The good samaritans had pulled over to help injured participants in and auto accident and rushed to pull the driver out of a burning vehicle. Unfortunately, before they could heroically rescue the man from the burning car, Goodrich plowed into them with his silver BMW doing 110 mph killing the would be do-gooders. He then fled the scene of the crime before being arrested the next day.

Additional charges were later added. On Sept. 8, 2003 Goodrich was convicted on two counts of vehicular homicide and sentenced to seven and a half years in prison. In 2006 prosecutor’s and the victims families were successful in lobbying to add five more years to Goodrich’s sentence.

3. Lance Rentzel 1970 This star wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys was arrested for exposing himself to a 10-year-old girl. When he was arrested, Rentzel was married to actress Joey Heatherton (arguably one of the world’s most beautiful women at the time.).

Just sayin......

:wacko:

1. Michael Irvin: 1988-1999

-- plead no contest to felony cocaine possession in 1996

2. Dwayne Goodrich: January 15, 2003 On the evening of Jan. 14 , 2003 , defensive back Dwayne Goodrich, an active member of the Cowboys at the time, was arrested on two counts of vehicular manslaughter. The good samaritans had pulled over to help injured participants in and auto accident and rushed to pull the driver out of a burning vehicle. Unfortunately, before they could heroically rescue the man from the burning car, Goodrich plowed into them with his silver BMW doing 110 mph killing the would be do-gooders. He then fled the scene of the crime before being arrested the next day.

Additional charges were later added. On Sept. 8, 2003 Goodrich was convicted on two counts of vehicular homicide and sentenced to seven and a half years in prison. In 2006 prosecutor’s and the victims families were successful in lobbying to add five more years to Goodrich’s sentence.

3. Lance Rentzel 1970 This star wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys was arrested for exposing himself to a 10-year-old girl. When he was arrested, Rentzel was married to actress Joey Heatherton (arguably one of the world’s most beautiful women at the time.).

Just sayin......

1. No contest

2. I forgot about that idiot.

3. Sorry i was one in 1970.

1. No contest

2. I forgot about that idiot.

3. Sorry i was one in 1970.

1. No contest? Do you really want to argue that Michael Irvin's cocaine possession is not a criminal act, just because of the way he plead?

2. yep, he was an idiot

3. I don't care if you were only one, you said "PacMan was the first real player while playing in the NFL that Dallas had that was a true CRIMINAL."

Only took me a 1 minute google search to prove that staement incorrect.

Again, just sayin'.....