[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas acquires ROY WILLIAMS WR

keggerz

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From ESPN:

The Dallas Cowboys are close to a deal to acquire wide receiver Roy Williams from the Detroit Lions, a source told ESPN.com Tuesday. The trade would involve multiple draft picks but would not involve the Cowboys' first-round pick.

Edit: Maybe stale information.

Edited by darin3

Sure. In deep PPR leagues like mine where a cheap #2 WR is always nice to have. I'll probably never play him, but I can cock block somebody else in desperate need for a WR

If Roy Williams was getting dropped in some leagues with Kitna at the helm, do you really think either of those guys will have any value whatsoever with a guy who runs out of the back of the endzone at QB? :wacko: Deep PPR league or not, I don't think you're on the verge of discovering some gem. Good luck with that.

Dallas gave up next year's 1st, 3rd and 6th round picks for Roy Williams and a 7th round pick

I can't believe they gave up that much without a long term deal in place. Reeks of desperation.

Wow Millen is gone and in a few weeks the new GM made more good moves than Millen had his entire stay in Detroit...1.

Ironically enough, Millen's best move was when he slid down one pick with the Browns and got another first as compensation. Browns took KWII, Lions take KJ with the bonus pick . . . and Roy one slot lower than they would have anyway.

Peace

policy

Well i can see TO spouting off after he gets less looks and reception than Roy Williams might

not sure there are enough footballs to go around to keep everyone happy

certainly makes Dallas that much more dangerous but never know how it may effect team chemistry especially with TO there

crayton and Glenn are one thing ...Roy Williams is a whole different thing

Gave up a lot but I love the move. Crayton has been average at best and has had only small flashes of success. Roy T.O witten . I think thats a great combo. WR2 has been an awful spot for us. I think this will pan out well. If we can survive the Romo injury this could be a great addition for the stretch run

Well i can see TO spouting off after he gets less looks and reception than Roy Williams might

not sure there are enough footballs to go around to keep everyone happy

certainly makes Dallas that much more dangerous but never know how it may effect team chemistry especially with TO there

crayton and Glenn are one thing ...Roy Williams is a whole different thing

Roy is the biggest threat at wr ever to line up across from T.O. This can possibly free him up more.

Roy is the biggest threat at wr ever to line up across from T.O. This can possibly free him up more.

agreed for sure

In the end i believe this makes Dallas better for sure

with TO , though , he wants to be the main guy ( he needs that spot light ) and he might not be every game now with Williams