[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadillac Williams?

Coach1310

As a concerned Earnest Graham owner and with a banged up team already with Westy, Colston, Boldin, I am wondering what info anyone has regarding if Cadillac will be activated in the next few weeks and what kind of role he might play. I heard Gruden say he was looking good and they may activate him in a week or two. Anyone have some info? Thanks

As a concerned Earnest Graham owner and with a banged up team already with Westy, Colston, Boldin, I am wondering what info anyone has regarding if Cadillac will be activated in the next few weeks and what kind of role he might play. I heard Gruden say he was looking good and they may activate him in a week or two. Anyone have some info? Thanks

If he's healthy, then it pretty much downgrades Graham and Dunn at the same time. There would likely be a one-time "rust-game" where he doesn't get much work, but after that the guy could get 12-20 carries a game. Either Dunn or Graham turns into fullback or 3rd down back, and basically it's another Denver situation of RB scrambled eggs.

Considering Dunn's improving performance and thelr fullback situation there are a number of possible scenarios. I think the only one you wouldn't see is Cadillac as the starting back, but given his injury history it's not unthinkable Gruden decides to roll the dice and make-or-break the guy on the field.

If he's healthy, then it pretty much downgrades Graham and Dunn at the same time. There would likely be a one-time "rust-game" where he doesn't get much work, but after that the guy could get 12-20 carries a game. Either Dunn or Graham turns into fullback or 3rd down back, and basically it's another Denver situation of RB scrambled eggs.

Considering Dunn's improving performance and thelr fullback situation there are a number of possible scenarios. I think the only one you wouldn't see is Cadillac as the starting back, but given his injury history it's not unthinkable Gruden decides to roll the dice and make-or-break the guy on the field.

Completely diagree. First off, Dunn as a fullbackis about the worst scenario you could think of. If anything, they will slowly bring Caddy back, giving him 5-10 carries a game. It shouldnt hurt Dunn much, but I could see Graham ding the FB thing like last week.

Dunn, a fullbck? :wacko:

Caddy most likely will not be much o a factor this year IMO. I hope he is since I own him in a league, but Im not expecting anything considering their running game has been pretty decent without him.

Completely diagree. First off, Dunn as a fullbackis about the worst scenario you could think of. If anything, they will slowly bring Caddy back, giving him 5-10 carries a game. It shouldnt hurt Dunn much, but I could see Graham ding the FB thing like last week.

Dunn, a fullbck?

I didn't say Dunn would be a fullback, just that one of the two would have to be (and size determines it's obviously not Dunn.) In fact, I was just referring to this past weekend, where Graham was converted to fullback, and in turn got basically no fantasy production.

Look at it this way:

Bucs get their fullback again? Then Graham and Dunn split and Cadillac is a 3rd down back part-time.

Bucs don't have a fullback? Dunn starts, Graham at full back, Cadillac 3rd down and change of pace back.

I agree that he probably won't be much of a factor since he doesn't have a lot of time to make an impact, but if he starts off with a great YPC like he has done in the past, the Bucs run-game is Shanahan-esque enough that Cadillac could see 10+ carries late season.

Edited by Ten Yard Guard

I don't know... I can't see them just taking Graham out of the starting tailback role. He's averaging 5.6 ypc? He's had games of 91, 116, and 111 yards rushing along with 3 TDs. There ain't a damn thing wrong with that. I'm sure TB will solve the FB issue without resorting to taking the ball out of the hands of a guy like this.

Regarding Cadillac, does anyone else remember how he was falling off before the injury anyway? I just don't see him suddenly coming in and knocking Graham out of the starting role. Dunn has been good too, but Graham is averaging more YPC with greater touches, making him the guy you want running the ball if you're the coach. For this reason he's the superior fantasy back of these three IMO

Edited by efi4eye