[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zero stats for Roy Williams this week?

Tally

After starting him all year so far a 0 wouldn't surprise me, no sure what all the hub-bub is about.

My team would be 6-0 if all of the projections each week came through. Instead I'm 2-4, so honestly I'm hoping the projection stays a zero :wacko:

Just kidding DMD, keep up the good work Huddle Team.

3-4 rec and 30-50 yards and I would not be the least bit shocked if he caught a TD.

If the Cowboys were playing the Ravens or Titans this week I may not have posted this thread but their not. Their playing the Rams who not only suck but are also due for a let down game after last weeks very emotional first win. Both B. Johnson and R. Williams are startable this week IMO.

Not really the point anyway, the point is ZERO stats?

the word you are looking for is they're or they are

the word you are looking for is they're or they are

Fixed

:D I love it when that happens.

And technically I think your preposition should follow your noun...as in "The word for which you're looking..."

Plus, shouldn't it be the word(s) you are looking for due to "they are".

Trey is sounding more like Doughboy to me. :wacko:

Surprised by? Most of us realize DMD's putting these out ahead of time and Friday is the adjustment day if any is warranted. It's not like he does all this in the last 2 seconds before they get posted on the site. After Friday, and you still disagree, by all means post your heart out. To do it now is sensless.

+1

ah...but that was before the coaching change in STL. :D Last week the Rams D held Santana Moss to a measly 22 yards and Jason Campbell barely broke 200 yards passing in the Rams first win of the year.

Be wary of the Rams D the rest of the year! :wacko:

They had an inspired performance last week, to be sure, but they still have almost no talent on that defense after Leonard Little. Dallas scores at least 30 this week.

Plus, shouldn't it be the word(s) you are looking for due to "they are".

Trey is sounding more like Doughboy to me. :wacko:

[/quote

That is correct, oops! But does it only bother me when people use the wrong word , the one that really gets me is when people use OF instead of HAVE. As far as the capitalization , that is just me being lazy and apoor typist. That being said it was all in fun , not meant with any malice.

Edited by G.K.Trey

ok, somebody has to bring this up, it might as well be me.

How many points did Roy Williams WR post this week?

What were his projected points as of Wdenesday?

I know they were adjusted on Saturday based on the 15-20 snaps he was going to get BUT, 0 points was a great first projection DMD!!

ok, somebody has to bring this up, it might as well be me.

How many points did Roy Williams WR post this week?

What were his projected points as of Wdenesday?

I know they were adjusted on Saturday based on the 15-20 snaps he was going to get BUT, 0 points was a great first projection DMD!!

and shows why all the posters don't have their own website

Don't be so sensitive. I didn't say I was disappointed, I just said I was surprised by the zero stat prediction and disagreed with it, that's all. IMO it seems odd to predict no stats for a starting player on a team that’s expected to score 27 points. It's really no biggie, just seemed strange and it's certainly nothing to get upset over or consider retirement over. You reek of drama queen... keep an eye on your mailbox, there’s a bottle of perfume and a box of tissue coming your way.

Is there even such a thing as a league that has lineups that are due on Wed? Never heard of that, not that I have any idea how lineup deadlines pertain to this topic anyway.

You don't know me.

But I'll take the perfume, anyway. :wacko: