[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson

MrTed46

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this mean james Charles is gna start thsi weeek ?!/

IF he is suspended it is safe to say Jamaal Charles will start.

fanball:

THE NEWS

Larry Johnson, charged with an assault, may or may not face team or league penalties as a result of the situation, according to the Kansas City Star. �Larry�s practicing,� HC Herm Edwards said. �That�s all we need to know. I don�t need to make a decision on what happens with any player until Sunday.� Edwards also went on to say that Johnson will not be disciplined by the league.

Our View

Given that information we would have to believe that there is little chance of Johnson missing the Chiefs matchup with the Titans this weekend.

(KFFL) ESPNews reports the Kansas City Chiefs will wait until Sunday, Oct. 19, before deciding whether RB Larry Johnson will play in Week 7.

Great - I think the ideal time for them to make that announcement on Sunday would be 12:59pmET. Jebus, just make the decision asap, eh?

Instead of suspending him they could just give him 7 carries...

Actually the Press Conf is scheduled for any minute now and I am listening to it now. Per Jaycee Pearson LJ will be suspended by the Chiefs Org, but I want to hear it from Herms mouth first.

I'm also curious to know if Kansas City wants to see what Charles can do with a full load of carries. Good luck against the Titans D.

Kolby Smith will get a share as well. But when Herm calls him 25 (Charles) he sure sounds like he will be a big part of what they plan to do this weekend.

LJ is done in KC after this year, him and Tony will be traded.

Kolby Smith will get a share as well. But when Herm calls him 25 (Charles) he sure sounds like he will be a big part of what they plan to do this weekend.

LJ is done in KC after this year, him and Tony will be traded.

As a Jamaal Charles owner in my dynasty, I hope LJ leaves KC. LJ has plenty of talent so I am sure he can land on a team no problem.

Just thinking out loud - Any chance LJ is done for this year?

Chance, sure theres a chance that Larry could do something else. Herm stated that they had a good talk, that he has been working with the practice squad all week giving it his all. Larry accepted the ruling and understands what he did wrong.

Just speculating, I think he was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team. He's standoffish and has probably tried to undermine the coaches and most likely demanded a trade behind the scenes that never leaked out.

Edited by Hat Trick