[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lendale white :(

Cardsfan4life89

Had him in, picked up Rhodes, took him out :wacko:

I third this. I was debating starting him, put Rhodes in at last minute.

Gonna lose by being too conservative. Probably won't lose me the game this week, but everyone I have left is on the Colts (Manning, Wayne, Rhodes) so they'd better get it done.

You benched Lendale White against the Chiefs? What, were you saving him for a more appealing matchup with the Ravens?

I thought he would get aboutttt one td maybe 25 30 yards. i didnt really expect his fat ass to run 80 yards for a score and outrun the entire KC secondary, which btw accounted for 14 of his points. hopefully rhodes can get me atleast a td and 50 to 60 yards

Well, 5 TDs in 5 games prior to this week isn't all that bad ... seems like there are lots of FF teams out there with worse starting RB options than White.

prior to today, 40,59,49,13 & 4 yds rushing, and the 34 ranked RB in my league, so no he has done next to nothing to warrant a starting nod, un less you start 3 rbs in a 12 teamer and just barely.

Has he given you any reason prior to today to play him? I wouldnt be too hard on myself if I left him on the bench.

The guy gets a TD almost every week, reason enough for me. With Turner on bye I started him w/ confidence expecting 60 and 2....I'll take 149 n 3!

I third this. I was debating starting him, put Rhodes in at last minute.

Gonna lose by being too conservative. Probably won't lose me the game this week, but everyone I have left is on the Colts (Manning, Wayne, Rhodes) so they'd better get it done.

Whoops! :wacko::D

Whoops! :wacko::D

Exactly.

You know, Rhodes didn't have a bad day, but with Peyton and Wayne getting nothing (Seriously??? They didn't show the game here, idiots, so I have no idea really what was going on, but sheesh.), guess what? I lost. With LenDale White in instead of Rhodes, I would have had 13 more points, enough to win. :D

It didn't help that my opponent had Ryan Grant, who more than doubled his best fantasy output all year by our scoring....

Edited by CrazyOne