[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M Moore - Woah

MrTed46

Will Moore be used when FWP returns to action? This guy looks GOOD.

Have you Steeler homers heard anything? I hope they use him in the 1-2 punch

Mewelde Moore has played fantastic football with Parker out. However, when Parker comes back, he will be taking the majority of the carries. Moore will move back to his 3rd down role. I do think that Moore has earned the right to get a series or two to keep Parker fresh though. I think you will see an 80-20 split once Parker is healthy.

While I agree that he did look good and I am a believer in using a guy that can get the job done, let's keep in mind that these were the Bengals that he looked this way against. Also keep in mind that Ben was looking pretty decent and had a great attack going when Moore was looking his best.

I like to take everything with a grain of salt and try to smooth out the highs and lows.

Parker has been somewhat injury-prone, so Moore might be worth a spot in a deep roster. Steelers are still a run first type of team. I don't think he'd be worth it in our league, for example, as we only have 14 roster spots. But in some leagues you might have room and he might be better than whatever else is on the wire. It's really more of a handcuff, though, than someone you could expect to spot start. With Parker starting, he isn't likely to get much unless they get way ahead or such.

Is he worth a roster spot when Willie returns? I know it was the Bengals but he did look good. He made alot of nice blocks and ran in the right places.

This is only my opionion but when FWP returns to full health, I believe there will be nothing but change of pace and other scaps for Moore. I mean I think they will toss him in there now and then just because he earned the right to see the field but not enough for you to start him when FWP is back. JMHO

While I agree that he did look good and I am a believer in using a guy that can get the job done, let's keep in mind that these were the Bengals that he looked this way against.

:wacko:

10/05 JAC 17 99 27 0

In his only other start, it sure looks like he performed pretty decent against a stout JAX defense, too, no? 5.8 YPC?

:wacko:

10/05 JAC 17 99 27 0

In his only other start, it sure looks like he performed pretty decent against a stout JAX defense, too, no? 5.8 YPC?

He did the job against Jax just fine but he looked great vs Cincy. Vs Jax he looked good but not like he looked vs Cincy. That is all I was saying. It is still the FWP show at this point and that is what I want to make sure I am getting out there.