[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunn/Graham....going forward?

Coach1310

So I watched a lot of the Sunday night game and it seemed to me that DUNN is the feature back(when healthy...now that is a ???). A lot of sets where Graham was the fullback. I know he finished with the most carries, but without Dunn's injury, that wouldn't have been the case. I have Reggie Bush down already and Westy is hopefully coming back. Anyone have any info on what the situation is? Graham is the Fullback? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Graham will still get touches and does hold value however it is surely muted with Dunn being very productive and Graham playing FB because of an injury to the previous FB. Dunn did get injured so that may mean more touches for Graham cause at the very least the Bucs won't want to overuse the 33 year old Dunn.

Don't know the answer but when I see Graham lined up at fullback it really pisses me off... until they run the fullback dive. :wacko:

But I really could use more yardage instead of banking on the FB dive. Never like to wish injury on a player but Dunn is throwing salt in Ernie's game for sure. At least he's getting tds.

Graham will still get touches and does hold value however it is surely muted with Dunn being very productive and Graham playing FB because of an injury to the previous FB. Dunn did get injured so that may mean more touches for Graham cause at the very least the Bucs won't want to overuse the 33 year old Dunn.

Weren't you banned from the main forums? Do you really need to rub it in the admins faces by still posting here?

Dunn is hurt...graham takes over the full load now.

According to who? Link? Backup? Anything?

Here's what I know:

A few things:

Buccaneers | C. Williams to practice Wednesday

Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:14:09 -0700

Rick Stroud, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Cadillac Williams (knee) will participate in practice Wednesday, Oct. 22. He is currently on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

and

Buccaneers | Dunn questionable for Week 8

Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:03:12 -0700

Updating a previous report, Roy Cummings, of The Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Warrick Dunn (back) is considered questionable for the team's Week 8 game.

Don't know the answer but when I see Graham lined up at fullback it really pisses me off... until they run the fullback dive. :D

But I really could use more yardage instead of banking on the FB dive. Never like to wish injury on a player but Dunn is throwing salt in Ernie's game for sure. At least he's getting tds.

You kinda sorta just did. :wacko:

Graham continues to produce consistently regardless of the game plan and touches he gets and that's fine by me. Don't get greed fantasy owners. Let's just hope the over rated Cadillac stays out of the picture otherwise this backfield could get messy.

+1

I am hoping Caddilac goes to IR

According to who? Link? Backup? Anything?

Here's what I know:

A few things:

Buccaneers | C. Williams to practice Wednesday

Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:14:09 -0700

Rick Stroud, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Cadillac Williams (knee) will participate in practice Wednesday, Oct. 22. He is currently on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

and

Buccaneers | Dunn questionable for Week 8

Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:03:12 -0700

Updating a previous report, Roy Cummings, of The Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Warrick Dunn (back) is considered questionable for the team's Week 8 game.

Like I said, Dunn is hurt

At least this week.

Yawn...nice try

its really a 50-50 call

If you just admit that you made a mistake I'll let it go. :wacko:

You said Dunn is hurt, Graham takes over the full load now. You have no idea if this is true since we don't know if Dunn is out. I called you on it, you skirted the subject, I continued to call you out on it, and you're still ducking and dodging.

Do you have credible information that Dunn is out? If not, you're posting false information. That's my point.

If you just admit that you made a mistake I'll let it go. :wacko:

You said Dunn is hurt, Graham takes over the full load now. You have no idea if this is true since we don't know if Dunn is out. I called you on it, you skirted the subject, I continued to call you out on it, and you're still ducking and dodging.

Do you have credible information that Dunn is out? If not, you're posting false information. That's my point.

If Dunn is hurt, which he is sorta, Graham carries the load. It's simple, unless there is another back that can take carries from Graham, maybe cadillac.

My source was rotoworld.

How do you get so good at argueing? I must read the book you have...

Warrick Dunn has a pinched nerve in his upper back, Bucs coach Jon Gruden revealed in his Monday press conference.

Gruden didn't guess at Dunn's status for Week 8 but if the 33-year-old can't face Dallas, Earnest Graham would likely play as a true feature back for the first time this season. Check back Wednesday to see if Dunn practices.

Edited by LayLow

From my years of playing FF, questionable does not at all mean 50-50. Questionable means dude is very, very likely playing.

That is a good stance. My stance is that his back is hurt and he probably won't play as there is no real reason to aggravate the injury when you have graham. In all my....nevermind :wacko:

My wife has a pinched nerve in her back...she bent in the wrong direction 1 time a few weeks ago, and she lost feeling in her legs. I hope the same doesn't happen to Dunn

Edited by LayLow

With the questionable situation in Tampa regarding Dunn/Graham/Williams(possibly) would you consider a trade for Ryan Grant? I may have that possibility in a league and I see Grant as a clear cut, almost every down back vs. Graham(although prodcutive thus far) a question mark Fullback/Tailback? sharing carries? Caddilac in the mix? Gruden's man love for Dunn?? Thanks again for the responses. Hopefully Dunn is out this week, as I could use a break. I've already endured Colston's injury, Boldin's injury, Westbrook's injuries, Reggie Bush's injury! I'm due.

With the questionable situation in Tampa regarding Dunn/Graham/Williams(possibly) would you consider a trade for Ryan Grant? I may have that possibility in a league and I see Grant as a clear cut, almost every down back vs. Graham(although prodcutive thus far) a question mark Fullback/Tailback? sharing carries? Caddilac in the mix? Gruden's man love for Dunn?? Thanks again for the responses. Hopefully Dunn is out this week, as I could use a break. I've already endured Colston's injury, Boldin's injury, Westbrook's injuries, Reggie Bush's injury! I'm due.

This belongs in the Advice section but I had to opportunity to trade Addai for Graham or Grant and I chose to go with Graham. Graham will get his carries and receptions and it appears he gets 100% of the goal line work. IMO he is a perfect RB2 which is what Addai was to me.

As a Graham owner, I am not thinking that Dunn being hurt or out or questionable at all will effect Grahams over all production. I think that Graham will see a simple up tick now that TB signed a real FB and Graham will go back to HB duties. I think if anything resulting from Dunns injury is that we will see Michael Bennett.