[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The complete history of....

Chief Dick

George "Papa" Halas! He invented the NFL! Along w/ Earl Louis "Curly" Lambeau!

Dallas is America's team???? Not!!! Look Northeast and find the originals. Papa and Curly.....Thank them for what we have now.

Without them.................NO NFL!!!!

Steelers - Art Rooney

I'm glad you brought up that Browns DVD. I laugh every time I see. ".....and there is no other organization quite like the Cleveland Browns"....or something like that :wacko:

Sid Hartman - columnist for the Star Tribune and the biggest Vikings Homer of all time.

A high-school dropout, Hartman received no formal writing training, and has always lacked the skill and originality one might expect for a writer with his experience. Hartman penned his first column for the Minneapolis Daily Times on September 11, 1945, and continues to report 63 years later.

And the relavence to this thread is.....? :wacko:

who is the ONE name that could accurately describe the history of your homer team.

:D Guess I didn't see the commercial. Sid is older than dirt and has been covering the Vikings since their inception. Does that not count?

Inspired by the ad on TV for the Browns complete history DVD, who is the ONE name that could accurately describe the history of your homer team.

Chiefs---Lamar Hunt

Bought the DVD for my Brother as a gift...

Jim Brown

Los Angeles Rams - Deacon Jones

St. Louis Rams - Marshall Faulk (With apologies to Sen. Thomas Eagleton, the Missouri politician heavily involved in getting the Rams to move here, and of course Kurt Warner.)

Maybe its just me, but the first person to pop into my head when thinking of the Rams is Georgia Frontiere :wacko:

She's obviously the one who made the call to move the team here (her homwtown) but never moved back here or really had an active role in running the team. I love the gal, but I think Marshall and Sen. Eagleton were more influential in the St. Louis Rams. That's why these "list" threads are fun, to discuss that stuff.