[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRONCOS VS PATRIOTS.

Do Work Son

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it just me or was that a pretty big celebration by the patriots on that 4th and 1 rushing touchdown...They just seemed fortunate to get into the endzone...Looks like the lost that cockyness :wacko:

They were fortunate to even have that possession. The Marshall PI was a phantom call. I think the Broncos are going to start clicking soon, so the Pats better keep the pressure on.

They were fortunate to even have that possession. The Marshall PI was a phantom call. I think the Broncos are going to start clicking soon, so the Pats better keep the pressure on.

Maybe the Broncos start clicking in the second half.....Sammy Morris is running strong......stronger than I've seen Maroney do in a long time, and the D is playing like they did last year....it aint over yet, but great first half for the Pats........and nice to see Cassel to Moss....

Maybe the Broncos start clicking in the second half.....Sammy Morris is running strong......stronger than I've seen Maroney do in a long time, and the D is playing like they did last year....it aint over yet, but great first half for the Pats........and nice to see Cassel to Moss....

Not likely with Cutler out, Morris is running extremely well, and of course he's stronger than Maroney, as Lmo is an absolute spare.

question.....

can you have a sack AND an interception on the same play?

that last turn over (Ramsey) sure looked like an interception.

my yahoo league gave the Patriots a sack and a fumble recovery on that play,

wondering if that might get taken away and i'll lose a point on the sack.

question.....

can you have a sack AND an interception on the same play?

that last turn over (Ramsey) sure looked like an interception.

my yahoo league gave the Patriots a sack and a fumble recovery on that play,

wondering if that might get taken away and i'll lose a point on the sack.

Can't have a sack and an int, but can have a sack and fumble on the same play.

Figures, I had my best week all year and played someone who had an even better one (2 best teams this week!) and all I needed was Cutler to just play his normal game and I would have won. Murphys law!!

Im in the same boat....were the 2 highest scores this week and tied at halftime...I have Marshall and he has Moss....Im a lil worried with Cutler out now...