[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRONCOS VS PATRIOTS.

Do Work Son

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Andre Hall lost the game for them......that first drive was looking pretty good even with cutler's banged up fingy .

Its hard to bounce back from 2 fumbles when you have a struggling defense.

well, certainly could open up the window for the man who has been touted..a lot....here.....ryan torain, after the bye...i cant see andre hall seeing much more time...so, similar rbbc, but take hall out and put torain in

well, certainly could open up the window for the man who has been touted..a lot....here.....ryan torain, after the bye...i cant see andre hall seeing much more time...so, similar rbbc, but take hall out and put torain in

+1

picked up torain (as per bronco billy's reccommendation :wacko: ) in two leagues and have been sitting on him for a couple of weeks now........cant wait to see him after the bye

It's not that Shanny wants to use a RBBC, it's that he hasn't had an every down back in quite some time. If you've heard some of the things that he's said about Torain it sounds very much like he could be that guy.

I thought that it was a legit INT... but it wasn't according to NFL rules. Not whining.... just won a league game with the Welker TD.

If you catch a ball, and it touches the ground in the process... it's imcompltete. I don't ike the rule.