[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRONCOS VS PATRIOTS.

Do Work Son

What happened to your boy Cramp...... I mean Champ?

Huh? My boy Champ? I'm a Packer fan and I have zero loyalty to the Broncos. If by being "my boy" means that I can see that Bailey is one of the greatest players in the leagues history, then I guess he is my boy.

And why all the attention from you as of late?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And why all the attention from you as of late?

I thought it was the other way around. Seems alot of stuff I posted you either had something smart to say or felt the need to challenge the subject at hand. I thought I pull out a can of comebacks and have a REVENGE OF THE NINJA up in here. :wacko:

I thought it was the other way around. Seems alot of stuff I posted you either had something smart to say or felt the need to challenge the subject at hand. I thought I pull out a can of comebacks and have a REVENGE OF THE NINJA up in here. :wacko:

No idea what you're talking about, but knock yourself out.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Waterboy strikes agian! Black PJ's, thinkin he's a pirate, cross dressing as a ninja, doesn't have an an eye patch, thinkng he can beat up ninjjas... Halloween.... it all comes together. There are no parrots in Wisconsin... no pirates, either. Unless pirates go swimming in small ponds.... or wading pools.

Waterboy strikes agian! Black PJ's, thinkin he's a pirate, cross dressing as a ninja, doesn't have an an eye patch, thinkng he can beat up ninjjas... Halloween.... it all comes together. There are no parrots in Wisconsin... no pirates, either. Unless pirates go swimming in small ponds.... or wading pools.

Do what now?

I wasn't able to watch the game tonight? What happened to the Bronco offense tonight - I mean, I expected NE to win but I did not expect the Broncos to only score one TD. Was the NE defense that good or the Bronco offense that bad?

On the first drive Pittman put them in field position, had the air knocked out of him and took a play off. Andre Hall came in and fumbled. Second drive was similar to the first.

Third drive Marshall had a phantom PI on a 20 yard reception for a first down. NE took over at that point and punched it in going up 13-0 and didn't look back.

Oh, on the first play of the game Cutler hit his hand on a Pats helmet and hasn't looked right all game.

On the first drive Pittman put them in field position, had the air knocked out of him and took a play off. Andre Hall came in and fumbled. Second drive was similar to the first.

Third drive Marshall had a phantom PI on a 20 yard reception for a first down. NE took over at that point and punched it in going up 13-0 and didn't look back.

Oh, on the first play of the game Cutler hit his hand on a Pats helmet and hasn't looked right all game.

That doesn't sound good - although I see he's still in there. Thanks for the recap :wacko:

I wasn't able to watch the game tonight? What happened to the Bronco offense tonight - I mean, I expected NE to win but I did not expect the Broncos to only score one TD. Was the NE defense that good or the Bronco offense that bad?

basically andre hall fumbled, then he fumbled again and the broncos lost.