[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Winslow suspended

Henry Muto

Chargerz had a good poast on it in another thread, and I had surgery last year and got all paranoid about it. But staph has recently developed some incredibly virulent strains that simply are near impossible to kill. Chargerz was saying that simple disinfectant might not take care of it once inside a facility. Hospitals are very aware of this and still have a large amount of staph cases every year. It's a bordeline epidemic depending on who you talk to.

MRSA is a very contagious form of staph...very nasty...the players union needs to get involved and clean this up. Several days in a hospital to clear up staph is a serious deal. If he contracted it in the Browns locker room...and there has been a pattern of infections...the health department may need to get involved!!!

Cannot afford to have him either sit out due to this BS, or play with a pissed off coach who wouldn't work him into the mix even if he is reinstated. Not a good thing, with Romo on the bench already. Sigh. Hope they get this figured out quickly, and they can get back to focusing on playing crappy football in Cleveland again...

:wacko:

Chargerz had a good poast on it in another thread, and I had surgery last year and got all paranoid about it. But staph has recently developed some incredibly virulent strains that simply are near impossible to kill. Chargerz was saying that simple disinfectant might not take care of it once inside a facility. Hospitals are very aware of this and still have a large amount of staph cases every year. It's a bordeline epidemic depending on who you talk to.

You could talk to me. It is indeed a borderline epidemic. I got staph (not the most virulent MRSA version, thankfully) during an operation in April. Still got it, held in check by antibiotics.

I just read Winslow has his appeal scheduled for this Tuesday. Does that mean he is allowed to play this weekend?

I don't believe he will play this weekend. I think the appeal is in regards to whether or not he gets his paycheck or if it is suspended also.

I don't believe he will play this weekend. I think the appeal is in regards to whether or not he gets his paycheck or if it is suspended also.

Like always with Kellen it comes down to the money. As a Browns fan I have been against this turd since he was drafted. All the potential in the world, but a total loser. One good year is all he has to show for the talent he has. You would think after a team has been kind enough to let him get away with what he has done Kellen would cool it a bit. For once he did what was right, at least for a little bit and kept his mouth shut to aid the team, but doing the right thing for the first time was too hard for the Soulja and he felt he needed to be rewarded for a what a team player knows is his resposibility No, that one good year and twice as many accidents are what calls for contract talk in his eyes. Let him walk after the 2010 season.

Like always with Kellen it comes down to the money.

:wacko: oh give me a motherlovin break. it's his fault they won't hear his suspension appeal before sunday? since it can't be heard in time for the game, he should just drop his appeal and accept a bullsh*t fine/suspension?

winslow is a tool in many, many ways. but calling him out for appealing a ridiculous suspension is pretty toolish as well. :D

That's where Winslow rubbed Savage and Romeo the wrong way. Heck, Crennel said he wasn't even aware Staff Infections were an issue; while that's a little extreme and blind in my opinion, it does demonstrate that Winslow didn't come to him about it.

This is either major B.S. or it's a sign that Crennel has no business being a HC in the NFL.

It's his job to know what's going on, including what the medical conditions of his players are and the root causes of those conditions when they have direct implications to his football team.