[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

colston?

Cardsfan4life89

well besides steve smith, my wr's are complete feast or famine. colston and calvin johnson...it seems like calvin either gets 25 points....or 3 :wacko: iguess thats what you get for playing on the lions...... hmmmm well its either start colston or donnie avery/steve breaston. i mite look into starting breaston this week even tho boldins back.any suggestions?

Didn't see this new thread so I bumped the old one up. Here's what I posted in there...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

With running back Reggie Bush out injured and renewed questions about tight end Jeremy Shockey's health, Colston knows he can't afford a repeat performance against the San Diego Chargers at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.

"This week I definitely want to make a lot of progress," Colston said after finishing practice outside the team's five-star country resort northwest of London. "This is an important game for the team, and a game I have to step up and play well in, so I fully expect that."

Hopefully, Colston finds his rhythm with Brees in London and that he starts posting numbers we're accustomed to seeing from him this week and moving forward.

Didn't see this new thread so I bumped the old one up. Here's what I posted in there...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

With running back Reggie Bush out injured and renewed questions about tight end Jeremy Shockey's health, Colston knows he can't afford a repeat performance against the San Diego Chargers at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.

"This week I definitely want to make a lot of progress," Colston said after finishing practice outside the team's five-star country resort northwest of London. "This is an important game for the team, and a game I have to step up and play well in, so I fully expect that."

Hopefully, Colston finds his rhythm with Brees in London and that he starts posting numbers we're accustomed to seeing from him this week and moving forward.

yea dont forget that san diego has a piss poor secondary too. i expect this game to be a shootout, so you have to think that colston is going to have atleast 5 or 6 passes thrown his way at the minimum.

yea dont forget that san diego has a piss poor secondary too. i expect this game to be a shootout, so you have to think that colston is going to have atleast 5 or 6 passes thrown his way at the minimum.

I'm hoping Colston has 5-6 receptions after being thrown to about 10 times.