[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My latest "Champagne" Cocktail

detlef

Of course, like other Champagne cocktails, don't waste real Champagne on them. Don't use crap, but any decent cava, prosecco, or Loire Valley sparkler should do.

Kid Charlemagne

Fill the glass most of the way with bubbles

Dash of Chambord

Dash of St. Germaine

St. Germaine is an elderflower liqueur that's made by old dudes in the mountains of france that hand harvest elderflowers on their freaking bikes. They've got the whole story on a little book around the neck of the very cool bottle. If you like funky things like Chartreuse, you'll dig this stuff. A little floral to drink by itself, it makes a great mixer.

Mixed with gin and a little lime is also nice.

:wacko:

I had a friend at a local restaurant make this for me last night. Outstanding and I gave you full credit for it. :D

Thanks! What I like about it is that it's not too sweet. The St. Germaine gives it a nice floral quality but it doesn't taste like you're drinking perfume or something.

Glad you liked it.