[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Kornhole

Shorttynaz

I'm gonna bring this post back.

Someone needs to tell this guy to "JUST CUT IT OFF!" There's nothing but peachfuzz sitting on that egg of his that's resting on his neck. He looks about as comparable as a 17 year old trying to grow facial hair.

JUST CUT IT OFF!!

Edited by Shorttynaz

He is worse than Dennis Miller was. Seriously. He takes shots at both of his booth partners.... and doing their best to remain professional (this is the only possible explaination I can fathom) they don't hrow him off the balcony.... I hope the booth is high in this stadium..... maybe we get lucky. He is worse than taking all the most annoying things Meredith, Theisman, Dennis Miller ever were cumulatively. Why is it that the media HAS to put the most ignorant, annoying air heads on the booth on Monday nights? Joe Buck is in Canton compared to Kornholer.

But did you see those shoes Carlos Rogers is wearing? Did you see the shoes?

:wacko::D:D

Reminds me of the fat boy from Buffalo who was always ragging Theisman ... "but did you see his feet? His feet are GREAT! Look at his feet!"

Is there a ESPN exec with a foot fetish behind these hirings?

"Welcome to your interview.... take your socks off. Put them on the desk. So, you want to be in the booth for ESPN? Lemmee smell yer socks first...."

I think Tony brings down Jaws...

I like Jaws with Tirico....but they need a new 3rd wheel...

I'll third that one.... Tirico and Jaws are good.... that freakin moran form NY is no deodorant-no shower three week stinky. Maybe out of toilet paper for a week too.

Not that I would know.... just guessin.