[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We really don't want to do this, but we are.............

Cowboyz1

Just like the Steelers did...but i guess Eli did call two timeouts in a row, so you may have a point.

You think Ware and Ellis are better than Woodley and Harrison, this year?

Eli is crackable. And yes, as a matter of fact, I do think Eli will get sacked in this game. So if that means Ellis and Ware are better then Woodley and Harrison so be it. Eli will not go untouched in this one, I promise you that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh No and...........No. However, I am willing to bet on our Defense coming up huge and they will have to.

I am betting because it's Giants week period. I don't wait until fair weather to back my Boys. Two times a year and sometimes three it's on, no matter the records or who's starting. I have seen bigger upsets before and I am not about to sit this one out when a win on Sunday would be sweeter then sweet. So your damn right I'm betting this week, because I couldn't live with myself if I missed out on an opportunity to slap a sig on all you Giant fans after an improbable win on Sunday. As JJ once said "You have to bring A$$ to get A$$".

I don't blame you for betting no matter what. I always bet the Duke vs UNC games no matter how much better UNC is.

I've never participated in a sig bet, but I've never felt as involved in the boards as I do this year. Though I've been too busy to be on much during the season, after spending the entire offseason here and representing the board in IBL (I'm 17-15, sorry guys. Colston going down killed me) I feel entrenched enough to accept a sig bet with our rivals, even though I think I harbor more animosity toward the Iggles. I will also guarantee participation in week 15 no matter the circumstances.

I also would like to point out that this is being painted as a landslide victory for the Giants, but that is a mistake. A mistake I hope the Giants are not making as well. We just went to PIT, now have Dallas, then we go to PHI, followed by the Ravens. This is week 2 of a very tough 4 week stretch, and I hope that injuries don't turn this into a trap game because the Boys are going to be coming out with a fire in them.

Alright Cowboyz1, I'm definitely feeling queasy about this matchup, I don't like our chances quite frankly. But you know who I'm rooting for!!

I'm not leaving you alone in this one, count me in! :wacko:

That's the spirit Gunth. We're out gunned, low on ammo and our back door is wide open, so pick your shots and don't miss. :D

Well, I've gotta at least give props to Cowboyz1 and Gunther for not pussing out this week like the other Boys fans on this board. In years past when the Cowboys were always the favored team, every one of you and your grandmothers would join this sigline bet. Now that the tables have turned and the chips are stacked against you for once, you're all tucking your tails and hiding like a bunch of cowards. Typical bandwagon Cowboys fans!! Count me in for this one.

Well, I've gotta at least give props to Cowboyz1 and Gunther for not pussing out this week like the other Boys fans on this board. In years past when the Cowboys were always the favored team, every one of you and your grandmothers would join this sigline bet. Now that the tables have turned and the chips are stacked against you for once, you're all tucking your tails and hiding like a bunch of cowards. Typical bandwagon Cowboys fans!! Count me in for this one.

Here's what I want to know, Whom of you Giants fans have tuck tail and ran when the Giants were out maned, Out Gunned and hurting, when the Cowboys came to town. Since we're Calling out Cowards and all..................

Big J, feel free to step in here at any time..............Quick sig line search :D:wacko:

Do you guys realize what is happening here. This is the 5-3 Cowboys without their starting QB and with or without a starting Secondary, we just don't know yet. But if the second half of the Bucs game is any indication of what is to come, this secondary could be Good. Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves, that's a mighty big IF.

Well then there are the 6-1 NY Giants, at home, after a beat down IN Pit. of the Steelers. Defense in tacked and ready to stop everything as they just did for 5 straight possesions.

Somebody is in trouble. Now I can't tell you who that is going to be. But what I can tell you is this, I will be in front of a Plasma Screen, In HD, watching to find out. This is a huge game for both teams. Control of the division and a solid record. The games don't get much bigger then this at the half way mark.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Gotta love this email I just got from a golf course here in the DFW metroplex.

It was titled "Enjoy Golf and the Cowboys game by playing Pecan Hollow this Sunday"

The body of the email:

Cowboys Special

ONLY

$29 After 12 or

$19 After 2 /with Cart!

Valid Sunday 11/2

Just TiVo the first quarter to enjoy a round of Golf and then watch as the Cowboy's get beat by the Giants!

:wacko:

:D:wacko: The truth hurts.

Edited by Front Row

:wacko:

Do you guys realize what is happening here. This is the 5-3 Cowboys without their starting QB and with or without a starting Secondary, we just don't know yet. But if the second half of the Bucs game is any indication of what is to come, this secondary could be Good. Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves, that's a mighty big IF.

Well then there are the 6-1 NY Giants, at home, after a beat down IN Pit. of the Steelers. Defense in tacked and ready to stop everything as they just did for 5 straight possesions.

Somebody is in trouble. Now I can't tell you who that is going to be. But what I can tell you is this, I will be in front of a Plasma Screen, In HD, watching to find out. This is a huge game for both teams. Control of the division and a solid record. The games don't get much bigger then this at the half way mark.

I completely agree with the first part, the second part is only true when the Giants win and are 3 games up on the Boys, If by some miracle of the almighty Dallas wins they will still be behind in the division.

Dallas best chance is too stack the line against Jacobs and Let Eli try and beat us. Eli has proven to be a good qb but he does have those games that he is awful and throws a few Pick 6s. Jacobs can make it a long frustrating day of time consuming productive drives. I would key on him if I am big D. On O try and keep the sacks under 16 for the game. Seriously though if the Giants sleep on Dallas because of the injuries they could be ripe for the pickin..There are no guarentees..

I have watched Brad Johnson for two weeks now..... So Giants, by all means, knock him the F out of this game and into retirement.

The Giants game plan is to just get close enough to go BOOOO to scare Brad...they surely dont want to knock him outta the game :wacko:

Tthe cowboys would be stupid to allow Witten to play. A loss to the Giants doesnt kill thier playoff hopes...Witten getting crushed and injuring his ribs even more could possibly hurt thier playoff chances though. Mixed reports out there about him playing...and that the injury is causing breathing problems for him. I just don't see why they won't sit him and get this team healthly after thier bye week. Why risk it?

Alright Cowboyz1, I'm definitely feeling queasy about this matchup, I don't like our chances quite frankly. But you know who I'm rooting for!!

I'm not leaving you alone in this one, count me in! :wacko:

+1 count me in as well, I don't have a good feeling at all about this game but I am and will always be right there with my boys

well since you offered ill take you up on that sigline bet ;P

and whats this i here about the boys using the third stringer, any truth to that?

Well the way I see it. Any QB can throw for 122 yards in 4 quarters. I don't think there is a QB in the league that can't throw for 122 yards on Sunday afternoon That includes 2nd and third stringers on any other NFL team. I mean seriously, I can take any other QB from anyother team and get 122 yards in 4 quarters passing. Hell, Patrick Crayton could do that. Therefore, if Bolls can not turn the ball over and not fumble and not take sacks, then he can do better then 122 if not just throwing the ball away. Think about that number. Thats 30 yards per quarter. If Bolly can do that, then start him.

However, giving Bolls his first start, in New York, with everybody banged up, is not a good idea. Period. If your job was on the line would you go with Brad or Bollilnger? I say Brad unless he turns the ball over early. If he does that, then hell, anyone can throw picks, put someone else in there.

The very weird thing about all of this is Brad Johnson has played about as bad as you can play as an NFL starting QB. Ok that said, I really don't think Brad Johnson was that bad a QB. I have to believe he is capable of playing better then that. Maybe is timing is so off and he is so old that he just can't sync up. Because if you watch last weeks game. If he connected on 3 or 4 of very MAKEABLE throws then last weeks game would have been very different. If Brad Johnson can find any of what he had a few years ago, for one game, he has the weopons to do serious damage. Third game starting and three full weeks of practicing with the starters. He has to have some sure throws down by now.

+1 count me in as well, I don't have a good feeling at all about this game but I am and will always be right there with my boys

Come on in T bone, and have a drink. We'll tell the one about the time we were surrounded by Giants. We were only three strong. Our team was all banged up. But what they didn't know, was that all those banged up bodies paved the way for these 1st year rookies to show what they were made of. And Brad Johnson found some old veteran poise and knuckled down one last time.

We had gone Giant hunting and limited out!

Edited by Cowboyz1

Come on in T bone, and have a drink. We'll tell the one about the time we were surrounded by Giants. We were only three strong. Our team was all banged up. But what they didn't know, was that all those banged up bodies paved the way for these 1st year rookies to show what they were made of. And Brad Johnson found some old veteran poise and knuckled down one last time.

We had gone Giant hunting and limited out!

Sounds a little like the movie "300". Just like the Spartans, you may put up a good fight, but you will die in the end!!!

We already beat up Romo in the playoffs in Dallas...lets beat up Johnson for a little and get back to Romo later.

Pisssssst............He fellas, while you guys are busy slappin around Johnson, Spencer's got your boy Eli over there and he's thowing him around like a rag doll. You better get over there. I think Jay has his leg and tank and Ellis are about to..........................oooohhhhhhhh, Ware just came out of nowhere.............I don't know how many more of those he can take..... :wacko: