[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas' Last Challenge

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D

We Are..........Penn State !!!!!

LMAO, you are such a tool. One of the top 2 or 3 games in college football, and you spew this crap, when your over rated sad sack bunch was on bye, with what 3 unranked teams left on the schedule. Man, I can start praying every night to get into that NC game now. WOW, can you imagine an easier route to a title than Penn St. :wacko:

LMAO, you are such a tool. One of the top 2 or 3 games in college football, and you spew this crap, when your over rated sad sack bunch was on bye, with what 3 unranked teams left on the schedule. Man, I can start praying every night to get into that NC game now. WOW, can you imagine an easier route to a title than Penn St. :wacko:

:D

You are a joke around the forums because you state your opinion as if it is fact.

You are an even bigger joke around the forums because your opinion that you state as fact has been wrong (often by a large margin) over and over and over again.

You are the biggest joke around the forums because even after you are proven wrong (often by a large margin), you tell everyone to forget what they saw on the field, and you continue to spew your already proven wrong opinions as fact.

Edited by Menudo

Of course you are confused. Alabama will lead the polls tomorrow. Will you need therapy?

Do you really think that I don't know that Alabama will lead the polls tomorrow ? I am well aware of that. Why would that cause me to need therapy or even be the least bit disappointed ?? Alabama deserves to be #1 right now. So, yes, I'm still confused by your comments. :wacko:

I don't know. It could have been your orgasmic exultations of Penn State all day.

I'm not sure what your problem with me is. Of course, as a Penn State fan it was more beneficial for Texas Tech to win the game than Texas. Am I not permitted to celebrate a team winning a game that in the end should help my team get to where I want them to get to ?

I'm not sure what your problem with me is. Of course, as a Penn State fan it was more beneficial for Texas Tech to win the game than Texas. Am I not permitted to celebrate a team winning a game that in the end should help my team get to where I want them to get to ?

Be careful what you wish for. Penn St would lead to less embarassment for you if they lost a few games, and didnt further embarass this conference in bowls.

1. :wacko:

2. I'm not going to go all Sarge on you and make a ton of excuses, but losing Cosby early on was huge, although it did allow Williams (a stud-to-be redshirt freshman) to emerge. And the late loss of Orakpo was a blow to the pass rush, as minimal as it was tonight.

3. Great f'in game; congrats to Tech. Enjoy the thunder, as you are facing a real balanced OSU offense next week and I wouldn't be shocked to see them steal one.

And some other tidbits: Tech's defense came to play.. nicely done. Crabtree is a man among boys.. stud. And finally, Mike Leach is an offensive genius.

E2A: Dude doesn't drop that INT at the end of the game and it's all over....... football... what a crazy game of inches and "little plays". :D

Edited by darin3

Be careful what you wish for. Penn St would lead to less embarassment for you if they lost a few games, and didnt further embarass this conference in bowls.

If it's all the same to you, I'll wait to see what happens on the field rather than take your word for it. If I took your word for it, the Steelers would have gotten destroyed by Cinncinnatti, demolished by Indianapolis, and embarassed by Denver in the playoffs 3 years ago (You predicted all of those, just as strongly as your predictions of Penn State's demise). Also, if anyone knows about being a fan of a team that got exposed and embarassed in a National Championship game, it would be you. :wacko: By the way, what were your predictions before that Oklahoma - USC National Championship game ?

Yes you are allowed to celebrate your team and I celebrate that. My issue with you is that there is another fine team between your posts and the BCS championship. All your posts seem to indicate that with Texas losing your team would reign. I disagree.

Yes you are allowed to celebrate your team and I celebrate that. My issue with you is that there is another fine team between your posts and the BCS championship. All your posts seem to indicate that with Texas losing your team would reign. I disagree.

No, I wasn't saying that at all. Alabama is clearly the #1 team in the nation right now. I've got no argument for that.

Whether or not they end up that way will be decided on the field, as it should be.

By the way, Alabama and PSU play a home and home regular season series in 2010-2011, with how young both teams are, those should be damn good games.

Obviously, Penn State still needs to take care of business and we'll see how this all plays out. Iowa on the road and Michigan State at home are not going to be cakewalks.

Edited by Menudo

:wacko:

You are a joke around the forums because you state your opinion as if it is fact.

You are an even bigger joke around the forums because your opinion that you state as fact has been wrong (often by a large margin) over and over and over again.

You are the biggest joke around the forums because even after you are proven wrong (often by a large margin), you tell everyone to forget what they saw on the field, and you continue to spew your already proven wrong opinions as fact.

Do you really think Penn St is one of the top 2 teams in the country. Do you think really they are at best bettter than maybe 8th. If you are delusional to actually believe this team deserves to be playing in the NC game, because they have beat no one, and I mean no one. Then you are even more sad than most of us think you are.

What I have seen on the field is Penn St is at best a marginal team who has played no one. Hell Would they even be able to compete with GA, LSU, or Missouri, who all have already lost twice. I dont think they would beat any of those teams, let alone a slew of 1 loss teams, including Texas, FLA, SC, Okie St or OU. Bama would beat them like a step child, as would Tech.

But then again, watching them escape OSU, after watching OSU get humiliated by SC, shows me alot. Who has Penn St played that is any body, really. OSU hasnt beat anyone, yet they were hyped to start the season.

BTW, Its a damn fact this conference has been embarassed repeatedly in bowls the last 2 years, especially in NC games, and Penn St will be no different this yr. How sad is it we have to see this team play for all the marbles when they couldnt get out of round 1 of any playoff scenerio.

If it's all the same to you, I'll wait to see what happens on the field rather than take your word for it. If I took your word for it, the Steelers would have gotten destroyed by Cinncinnatti, demolished by Indianapolis, and embarassed by Denver in the playoffs 3 years ago (You predicted all of those, just as strongly as your predictions of Penn State's demise). Also, if anyone knows about being a fan of a team that got exposed and embarassed in a National Championship game, it would be you. :wacko: By the way, what were your predictions before that Oklahoma - USC National Championship game ?

Whats funny is this is probably the 1st time in 20 yrs Penn St has even been relevant. So enjoy the hype dude. Only Indy were a real threat to beat Pitt those years. Jerking your chain has become too easy over the years. Though when it comes to Penn St, there is no way even you can say they are a top 2 team. So say whatever makes you feel better, but in the real world, the pathetic schedule and Big 10 will put your boys in a game, they have no chance to win, against any number of 6 or 7 teams that could get there.

Do you really think Penn St is one of the top 2 teams in the country. Do you think really they are at best bettter than maybe 8th. If you are delusional to actually believe this team deserves to be playing in the NC game, because they have beat no one, and I mean no one. Then you are even more sad than most of us think you are.

What I have seen on the field is Penn St is at best a marginal team who has played no one. Hell Would they even be able to compete with GA, LSU, or Missouri, who all have already lost twice. I dont think they would beat any of those teams, let alone a slew of 1 loss teams, including Texas, FLA, SC, Okie St or OU. Bama would beat them like a step child, as would Tech.

But then again, watching them escape OSU, after watching OSU get humiliated by SC, shows me alot. Who has Penn St played that is any body, really. OSU hasnt beat anyone, yet they were hyped to start the season.

BTW, Its a damn fact this conference has been embarassed repeatedly in bowls the last 2 years, especially in NC games, and Penn St will be no different this yr. How sad is it we have to see this team play for all the marbles when they couldnt get out of round 1 of any playoff scenerio.

Yes, the conference was embarssed in bowls the last 2 years, but, PENN STATE WAS NOT (2-0 in the years you cited)...... I'm a Penn State fan, not a Big 10 fan, so, why should I care what the rest of the conference did in bowl games, we are not them.

Once again, just because you say something doesn't make it fact. I'll let the play on the field decide the results.

BTW, I was impressed with Tech tonight. They showed Moxie on a national spot light I havent seen from that program since they punked Cal a few years ago in the Holiday Bowl. This team could run the table. That offense is that explosive. Luckily we get them in Norman this year.