[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush

fingfootball

I heard that he could come back as soon as week 10 but his doctor was urging him to wait until week 12. That was news as of the Monday after he got injured when he had his surgery.

I traded for him under the assumption that I wouldn't get to use him until week 12.

Also interested in hearing any updates.......

Just got an offer on table for Turner & Harrison for Bush & Wayne.

I would hate to give up Wayne if Bush comes back this week, but if it's not until week 12, I'll do this deal in a minute..... :wacko:

I had Bush last year and he was basically the same thing last year. He was great early on and then got dinged with a knee injury he returned and wasn't the same afterward. I wouldn't hedge my bets on him coming back and leading my team to a championship, but that's my opinion.

Any update? GTD, not playing, playing for sure? Haven't heard boo about this.

Boo Williams is no longer with the team, so I don't he knows anything any way.

In regard to Bush's availablility, I read somewhere that he's going to miss this week and next week and should be back for week 12.

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008/11/ne...ov_5_pract.html

Bush said he doesn't expect to play this week, but he "definitely" feels like he'll be ready to play the following week at Kansas City, though he just started running outdoors this week. He had surgery to repair torn meniscus in his left knee two weeks ago and had been running in the pool. He said the swelling and soreness has been minimal.

Coach Sean Payton said it's too early to officially rule Bush out this week, but he said he has an "outside chance," at best.

Honestly I wouldn't even expect him back for KC, but this is promising that they are already considering him close to being ready to play.

Here's a bit on Shockey as well.

Tight end Jeremy Shockey fully participated in practice Wednesday. He's getting closer to 100 percent after suffering a setback in his recovery from sports hernia surgery three weeks ago at Carolina. Payton said the bye came at an especially good time for him.
Edited by rajncajn