[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers @ Titans

Randall

What the flock? The broadcast just went to a commercial while TEN is lining up for a FG to try & win the game in OT?

E2A - Fox comes back from the commercial & now I'm watching the NYG & DAL game - they are getting ready for the kickoff. Nice work.

Edited by ts

McCarthy's day-after media conference

Here are a few newsworthy items from coach Mike McCarthy's day-after media conference:

* On not kicking the field goal late in regulation: "My heart told me to kick the field goal. My head told me to punt. We did not do the little things to get off the field."

* On red-zone issues: Disappointed with production. "We had a number of minus decision down there. We need to do a better job of taking what the defense gives us, staying within the offense. But our decision-making was poor as a whole in the red zone, and it factored in the outcome of a number of those series."

* The decision on WR James Jones being inactive came down to special teams. When healthy, lot of tough decisions.

* On CB Al Harris' performance: Played very well. Wasn't really tested.

* On LT Chad Clifton: Will be back next week. Fully intend for him to practice Wednesday and be ready for Sunday.

* On Daryn Colledge's performance in Clifton's place: "We graded him out as a winning performance."

* On DE Michael Montgomery: Tough guy, had a couple of contain issues but responded well after them.

* On RB Ryan Grant's health: He took a couple of shots on his hand. Wanted to get him 25 carries. Number of checks out of run plays cost him some opportunities. One of his better days.

* On DT Justin Harrell's performance: "He was OK. The one big run, he ... gets cut off from his gap responsibility. ... I thought he played better in the pass than the run." Liked having four-tackle rotation. Thought that helped.

* On why Jarrett Bush wasn't out there for the final field goal after tipping the first: Charles Woodson took his spot. Bush was waved off. "That's the decision we made."

* On Aaron Rodgers' shoulder: "Fine. He's sore. But I anticipate him practicing on Wednesday, and as far as what his pitch count will be, that will be something that will be determined Wednesday morning."

* On Rodgers' fourth-down throws: Doesn't agree with Jermichael Finley's comment that the throw shouldn't have been to his back shoulder. Finley had a poor release, was too high. Practice that play all the time. On drag slant to Jennings, didn't like the route. "I'd put them on execution. I'm fine with the calls."

* On the sacks, any of it Rodgers' fault? Ball should have been out on sack/fumble play, because the Titans brought pressure.

That's it for now.

Based on how old and rickety Clifton has looked thus far, and how well Colledge has played at LT in his chances, I wouldn't be surprised if Chad is the next guy on the dogsled outta GB.

I was thinking the same thing. Clifton has been very good for a long time, but this year has taken a few massive steps backwards.