[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How 'bout dem Cowboys

Randall

and yet they are still beat the Packers. Seriously the team is without their starting QB, and one of their starting CB's, their SS, and their TE is very limited. I don't know what you expected today, but it is pretty much what I thought it would be.

The announcerrs had it right. The Giants win the Super Bowl but coming into this year the Cowboys were the Super Bowl favorites. Until they are un-seated they have to be one of the favorites to get there again.

Geez Bollinger goes in and his first pass is an interception.

Pardon me if I'm :D I love seeing Jerry Jones :D

HeeHee cowboys suck :D

At least we beat the Eagles and Packers...... :D

:smash:

And we will be :wacko::D:D The Steelers after the bye.....

:pokey:

I'm so sick of hearing the Cowboys fans whine about their injuries. A lot of NFL teams deal with injuries. It is part of the game. Perhaps instead of taking a chance on Pac Man Jones & Roy Williams, Jerry Jones could have invested in a backup QB and some solid depth elsewhere.

The Steelers have been without their Pro Bowl RB for several games this year. Their backup RB and first round pick was lost for the year. Their starting OG was lost for the year. They've been without their starting LT for several games this year. Their starting, Pro Bowl DT has been out for most of the games this year. Their starting DE has missed several games. Now, their starting FS is out as well. So what, it is part of the game. The good teams deal with it and don't implode the way the Cowboys have.

The Cowboys, in my opinion, are the most talented team in the NFL, but, something is wrong with that team. I'm not sure if it is leadership or what, but, I would be damn pissed off if I were a fan. Of course, there is plenty of time to turn it around. As we all know, it is how you finish that matters most.

I'm so sick of hearing the Cowboys fans whine about their injuries. A lot of NFL teams deal with injuries. It is part of the game. Perhaps instead of taking a chance on Pac Man Jones & Roy Williams, Jerry Jones could have invested in a backup QB and some solid depth elsewhere.

The Steelers have been without their Pro Bowl RB for several games this year. Their backup RB and first round pick was lost for the year. Their starting OG was lost for the year. They've been without their starting LT for several games this year. Their starting, Pro Bowl DT has been out for most of the games this year. Their starting DE has missed several games. Now, their starting FS is out as well. So what, it is part of the game. The good teams deal with it and don't implode the way the Cowboys have.

The Cowboys, in my opinion, are the most talented team in the NFL, but, something is wrong with that team. I'm not sure if it is leadership or what, but, I would be damn pissed off if I were a fan. Of course, there is plenty of time to turn it around. As we all know, it is how you finish that matters most.

You know I have to totally agree with you there. there is something wrong and as a pissed off fan there are things going on that just don't make sense to me. Management and Coaches have watched Bollinger and Johnson for enough time to find out what I did in one afternoon that neither of these two QB should be on the team period. That makes me wonder what other oversights have been made? The line played pittifull and I know they can play better. There is no excuse to no be able to run the ball some even with 8 and 9 man fronts.

I am just going to write this off for now but when everyone is back we had better win the next 6 games straight or this star studded team has something wrong with it.

Good win Giants. You tried to keep us in the game but put the hammer down late. Well played. See you in our place.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: piratesownninjas.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder piratesownninjas

:D

How many fellow Packer fans have PON on ignore? :wacko:

His issues with me are due to me not worshiping Favre and thinking that Ryan Grant sucks. Oh well, no more Randull responses from here on out.

I also think it's asinine to try and kick any teams fans when they're down, and even dumber when your own team loses earlier that day.

Edited by piratesownninjas