[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How 'bout dem Cowboys

Randall

The Cowboys, in my opinion, are the most talented team in the NFL, but, something is wrong with that team. I'm not sure if it is leadership or what, but, I would be damn pissed off if I were a fan.

I don't think they are the most talented at all. As far as "something wrong", that's just the natural result of picking up everyone else's rejected thugs and lunatics.

randall hates the cowboys more than he likes the packers. :wacko:

Naah, Cowboys fans are like a swarm of hornets protecting the queen(Jerry Jones). Read the first post. I only mentioned Bollinger and Jerry.

I hate Jerry not the Cowboys...well T.O. too. :D And the NFL for treating like a diva.

Don't you think that the the cowboys should change their game plan knowing that Brad Johnson is not going to be able to hit TO and Whitten with throws over 10 or 20 yards. They are trying to run the same offense that Romo runs and it is not working.

Don't you think that the the cowboys should change their game plan knowing that Brad Johnson is not going to be able to hit TO and Whitten with throws over 10 or 20 yards. They are trying to run the same offense that Romo runs and it is not working.

I think they did try to. I saw a lot of dink and dunk over the past few weeks without Romo . They also have Zero running game. Partly from an O line that mysteriously began to stink and partly because of stacking the box not having to respect the deep passing game

Next time they meet we will see what both teams really have to offer each other

I was at the game yesterday and the Giants had their way ...I beleive the Giants are a better team ( not just because i am a big Giants fan ) regardless of Romo or not ...however i have no doubt that Cowboy fans and even the media to an extent will chalk this win up to the Giants beating a Dallas team that did not have all their guns ( by the way a win is a win so we will take it ) ...should be even more fun when they play in Dallas in a few weeks