[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santana Moss

MrTed46

I'm on the opposite side of that conundrum.

I'm leading by 1 point and still have Santana Moss to play, and my opponent has nobody left. I'd be more comfortable if I extended that lead by a couple more points in fear of the odd event there are some stat corrections that tips the scale the other way (or a tie).

So I'm hoping he doesn't just suit up, but indeed does play and not just stand on the sidelines. Maybe I'll drop Nate Washington in his place. :wacko:

The Washington Post hears that Santana Moss' (hamstring, questionable) chances of playing Monday night are looking good.

Moss may not be at full speed and could see a limited snap count, but if you've waited this long and Santana is active he'll obviously be worth using over James Thrash, Devin Thomas, Nate Washington, or any other uninspiring alternatives in this game. We'll know for sure in less than an hour.

We'll know for sure in less than an hour.

When and where is the final inactive list posted? The Huddle seems to only update their list through the Sunday day games?

I'd sure like to sub in Thrash if Moss is actuallly inactive.

This from KFFL:

Redskins | Moss active for Week 9, will start

Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:32:07 -0800

Michael Fabiano, of NFL.com, reports Washington Redskins WR Santana Moss (hamstring) is active for the team's Week 9 game, and he will start.