[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Jenkins Ole's Ward on TD run

Cowboyz1

I watch the play over and over trying to find a way to justify Ward going untouched into the endzone as Mike Jenkins seemed to just watch him go by. At first I just said, he was out of position or off balance. Then I watched more closely. The kid set his feet, turned his body in the direction of Ward, then took a passive step forward and then did something I haven't seen in a long time, the kid just punked out. There is no other explanation. I love my Cowboys and as a homer don't like to point out bad stuff about my team, but I just can't let this one go. How could he do that. After watching Witten go out there with a broke rib, you go out there and ole Ward when you could have lit him up for good measure? That play is a microcosm of this whole team.

I mean how do you play the kid anymore? What happens in the film room when the other players see that? How does he ever live that down? The only player that I can remember getting away with waving runners on like they were a traffic cop was Deion Sanders. So unless he somehow has that kind of game, which I don't see, he's done. You can't do that in the NFL or they'll kill you. So now we are down another CB in my opinion. I just don't see him crawling out from under that play.

Scandrick is a baller and you won't see that from him, but I was high on this kid Jenkins and he just broke my heart to see him break himself like he was in a New York ally and someone said Boooo. Makes me wonder about all the decisions we've made about personnel.

Good luck living that one down kid.

Edited by Cowboyz1

He did have an interception return for a td. If I was playing for them I would be tired of getting my arse whooped too. Started with the Cards and Rams, and now everyone is running the score up on them. And the TB game was a lucky win. How long do you keep Brad Johnson in the game until you realize he doesn't have what it takes anymore?

Hey CB1 check out KSK this week. Worth a chuckle.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/1...o-be-a-man.html

That was hella funny.

I do wonder about Wade as he seems more like the Counselor then the coach. I really don't think the team is as bad off as everyone is saying. The D got to Eli and made plays. If the Offense wasn't so offensive the D would have played harder. But you can't just piss away opportunity after opportunity and keep the D on the field all game and expect to have enthusiasm down in and down out. That said, waving a guy on to the endzone is inexcuseable.

Edited by Cowboyz1