[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heading to the Dome this weekend

Fatman

I will be attending the first Packer/Vikes game of my life with some of my college buddies who are diehard Queens fans...the idea of the NFC North Challnege actually came from a standing bet that I have with them for the rest of our lives - $50 a person for who has a better record each year.

GO PACK GO!

MY PREDICTIONS:

Vikings will win 51-0

Aarond Rodgers will suffer a career ending injury per Jared Allen.

Can Childress count to 51? :wacko:

Allen did say he'd spear someone and knock him out of the game, but predicting a career ending injury is pretty bad.

I will be attending the first Packer/Vikes game of my life with some of my college buddies who are diehard Queens fans...the idea of the NFC North Challnege actually came from a standing bet that I have with them for the rest of our lives - $50 a person for who has a better record each year.

GO PACK GO!

There goes the neighborhood :old razz:

Go see the warwagon guys in the Washington tailgate lot & tell them Moss6 sent ya. They will either buy you rounds and feed you - or make a ShamWOW out of your green & yellow jersey to wipe up the evidence . Depends how late in the morning you show up, earlier is better for your welfare IYNWIM

I wish injury on no player nor on any team's fans. So all you Cheesheads get back to 'Sconny safely after the Pack loses on sunday :D

As for me, I will just have to make sure I have shot my buck by kickoff so I can get to the saloon and watch the game.

Go Vikings!! :wacko:

:D The snowstorm should help us all - GL

I will be attending the first Packer/Vikes game of my life with some of my college buddies who are diehard Queens fans...the idea of the NFC North Challnege actually came from a standing bet that I have with them for the rest of our lives :wacko: - $50 a person for who has a better record each year.

GO PACK GO!