[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does B. Quinn do for K. Winslow?

fantasyfreak

I personally think B. Quinn instead of DA will help K. Winslow as the young QB will look for short throws over the middle to Winslow. That said, I could see opposing defenses dare Quinn to beat them over the top and cover the short, middle of the field throws.

What do you guys (especially Browns homers) think?

I wrote in an earlier post that I thought Quinn helps Winslow and Edwards. That was before I saw the highlights from last week's game. I still think Winslow's value goes up, but Edwards has no one to blame but himself. The guy cannot catch this year. I know it's mental. Maybe Quinn can get him over the hump. But I've never seen so many passes hit a player right in the hands and then dropped.

I'll be honest, I think for at least the first 2 weeks, the Browns recieving corp value would go down slightly (hard as they are fairly low already). That's based on the assumption that they are going to do everything in their power to make sure Brady is a success. What that means is a healthy dose of Jamal Lewis and Jerome Harrison.

Winslow/Heiden probably stay at the same value, or may get a slight bump as the Browns look to pass underneath.

Edwards value continues it's downward spiral.

Now, I could be WAY wrong here, Romeo could open up the playbook and the Browns could rally around a new QB and start performing at 07 levels, but I doubt it.

WashD