[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Jones week 10

The Champ is Here

Apparently it wasn't handed down today, or it would have been reported. Looks like we have his services one more week. Hopefully they get this out of the way before the fantasy playoffs, but it would be nice to squeeze a game out of him against the inept Lions this week...

If we dont hear anything by mid thursday I think hell be a go.

It's strange that a guy who got caught for cocaine possession has taken this long to get suspended. The league has acted much quicker on more minor offences in the past. Maybe he's got some embarrassing photos of the commissioner or something?

100% chance something shady is going on. He really should have been suspended by now.

The Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins LB Joey Porter said Wednesday, Nov. 5, he had no idea how Jacksonville Jaguars WR Matt Jones could still be playing despite having a felony cocaine charge against him earlier this year. Porter said, 'He got caught with cocaine and Matt Jones is still playing football. How does he get away with that? And then you fine people $20,000 for making comments to the media about the refs. The guy got caught with cocaine.'

Don't like Porter but this is funny.

Don't like Porter but this is funny.

Not as funny as this:

"I don't even know why he's even thinking about me," Jones said. "I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?"

Jones fires back

Maybe the delay has something to do with the charge being dropped. He entered a drug treatment program and they dropped the charge. Then you would think he would get a game for substance abuse, but he never tested positive. Maybe he has a good lawyer and he is finding the loopholes...

Then again Porter was never suspended for a fight he was in. So maybe he should keep his trap shut...

'I mean, lissen, we talkin bout cocaine! Not crack! Not crack! Not crack! We talkin bout cocaine.

Not crack. Man, I mean how silly is that? We talkin bout cocaine. I'm not shovin it aside like it dont mean anything.

But we talkin bout cocaine man. What are we talkin bout? We talkin bout cocaine. Cocaine?

We talkin bout cocaine man. We talkin bout cocaine. We talkin bout cocaine. We aint talkin bout crack.

We talkin bout cocaine man. How the hell can I make my teamates better by cocaine?......'