[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Line up Analyzer?

pricom

Dont respond if you're gonna be a prick.

btw, Nice Logo! Go Red Raiders!!! lol!

To everyone else who helped me, thank you very much!

Dude, you logged onto the free portion of a website that offers exactly what you're asking about to those who pay. A pretty large percentage of those who are going to be answering your question do pay and realize that the free portions of this site would not exist were it not for those of us who pay for the very features you are looking for, presumably free.

So, did you actually expect the love to flow?

Besides, that's what google is for. You can either pay someone a relatively small amount of money and find that data easily, or you can troll around tons of FF websites until you find the ones that give the info you want for free. Or, I suppose you can be really lazy and ask around in a place like this. Of course, if you do that, people get on your case for all the reasons I gave above.

Deal with it.

Dude, you logged onto the free portion of a website that offers exactly what you're asking about to those who pay. A pretty large percentage of those who are going to be answering your question do pay and realize that the free portions of this site would not exist were it not for those of us who pay for the very features you are looking for, presumably free.

So, did you actually expect the love to flow?

Besides, that's what google is for. You can either pay someone a relatively small amount of money and find that data easily, or you can troll around tons of FF websites until you find the ones that give the info you want for free. Or, I suppose you can be really lazy and ask around in a place like this. Of course, if you do that, people get on your case for all the reasons I gave above.

Deal with it.

Probably the last we will see of pricom. :wacko:

Edited by G.K.Trey

Okay ... Okay ... I'll give you a break and expose the greatest secret in all of fantasy football ... the one that leads people to their championships. I should warn you though, once I reveal this great secret to you, you will be amazed and astounded that it was right there in front of you all the time.

Always start the players you percieve will score the most points.

There it is ... a great truth has been revealed unto you ... go forth and spread the word.