[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Diles done for the year

I said he never had anyone playing around him the past few years. Greenwood is not good and the Dline has improved. Have you even seen Greenwood play or do you just sit on your computer and look at stats. Diles was a maniac on the field. If you don't see a correlation between him playing and Ryans's tackle numbers then you are an idiot. Ravens ran the ball 36 times with RBs and Ryans had 11 tackles. Last week with Diles, Ryans only had 3 solos and Minnesota ran the ball 32 times. Ryans hasn't overcome an injury either if thats your next brilliant explanation. He missed practice this week b/c of his shoulder.

Dude, he isnt name calling you. You are coming across like a pompus ass that knows everything and this guy is bringing something to the table, yet you refuse to accept his argument. Greenwood is no where near the talent of Diles, and whether he piled up a load of tackles because he was on the field a ton, or not doesnt make him talented. I completely agree Ryans has never had talent around him like Diles, and as a result his numbers have suffered a bit. Why not let someone else have an opinion, rather than cram yours down everyones throat. And save the name calling, he called you Mr Brilliant because you act like you are in this forum.

Edit to add:

Im sure you are going to tell me how I dont know anything either, and throw some tabulations together to prove how smart you are. But dont fail to bring this to the table as well. Ive schooled your ass repeatedly in leagues through out the years. My success over you, even with your questionable league management, in addition to new rules in place to prevent your practices , speaks volumes. Just bring that to the table with your future tabulations. :wacko:

see bolded above...and how you school me or whatever has nothing to do with this issue...you want to add to the discusssion then thats fine...you want to make things personal do it elsewhere...

if you or he think i am "Mr Brilliant" then I am sorry about that...I try to put forth whatever I have to help people that frequent these forums....if someone says something as FACT that I dont agree with then I will give my opinion on it and back it up with stats..that is what i do...some probably llike it and some dont...and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs...but if you are going to espouse something as truth and fact expect to be questioned about it and to support your point of view...because while there arent many people posting here there are many that read these threads and the discussion that ensues could be helpfull...name calling doesnt have a place here just because something doesnt allign with someones POV or they are questioned/challenged because of something they wrote...sorry if you dont like that

now onto the Greenwood/Diles bit,.....I never compared the talent of the two(Greenwood/Diles)....my point is that Greenwood has performed at a pace very similar to diles...therefore ryans scoring issues can't 100% be attributed to diles production...and that is MY POV....then csrulz16 changed gears once it was pointed out that statistically greenwoods numbers from years past are similar to diles...and he changed gears to talent.

Edited by keggerz

see bolded above...and how you school me or whatever has nothing to do with this issue...you want to add to the discusssion then thats fine...you want to make things personal do it elsewhere...

if you or he think i am "Mr Brilliant" then I am sorry about that...I try to put forth whatever I have to help people that frequent these forums....if someone says something as FACT that I dont agree with then I will give my opinion on it and back it up with stats..that is what i do...some probably llike it and some dont...and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs...but if you are going to espouse something as truth and fact expect to be questioned about it and to support your point of view...because while there arent many people posting here there are many that read these threads and the discussion that ensues could be helpfull...name calling doesnt have a place here just because something doesnt allign with someones POV or they are questioned/challenged because of something they wrote...sorry if you dont like that

now onto the Greenwood/Diles bit,.....I never compared the talent of the two(Greenwood/Diles)....my point is that Greenwood has performed at a pace very similar to diles...therefore ryans scoring issues can't 100% be attributed to diles production...and that is MY POV....then csrulz16 changed gears once it was pointed out that statistically greenwoods numbers from years past are similar to diles...and he changed gears to talent.

Keg, Get real, you pump out your chest around here like you own the place, and refuse to give this guy his opinion, trying to throw facts that one player scored such and such in years past, means he is a great player or whatever term you used. Personally I view Greenwood the same way I view Derek Smith in another system. Someone there had to make tackles, and Ryans couldnt make them all. But Derek Smith has never in my opinion had much talent, nor has Greenwood. So its my opinion he is just a guy, and as a result Ryans benefitted greatly. What is wrong with that, hell Diles is a helluva player, if you actually watch the games.

But I thought it was typical Keg to slam his view. There is no fact on this particular subject, its all opinion, and he voiced his and you basically called him an idiot with your baffling which didnt prove anything but Greenwood has scored well, but certainly doesnt prove he is talent or adequate talent next to Ryans, like Diles is proving to be. Finally, trying to throw weight around, saying he called you names, or telling me to leave facts out of this forum because you dont like it, is just to bad.

Edit to add:

BTW, I missed he called you an idiot, but arent you doing the same thing to him without actually saying that specific word.

Edited by Sgt Ryan