[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B Edwards owners

MrTed46

I asked this same question week 6 v Giants and not only did Cle upset the G-Men but B Edwards had his best day of his short career. So I will ask again, are you guys starting him this week? If so, who did you bench for him. If not, who did you start for him?

I am starting him over Cotchery this week and it is not an easy decision. I am banking on Quinn making a statement and going to him often..

Edit to add:

R Moss and R White are going with B Edwards and Cotch is riding pine.

Edited by MrTed46

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know that he had his best day as a pro last week, I remember him going off to the tune of 150 yards and like 3 TD's last year. That's besides the point though. I am starting him though as I have every week thus far, he hasn't hurt me much and with Marshall and Berrian I always feel I can take that chance.

If he has a respectable night, you will be held accountable if you do not post this thread each week.

I am have been wrong many time on this forum...many actually go opposite of me. But, the rule of numbers suggest I will get some right. I am taking my 1-0 and running with it.

After I am 2-0 I will post accordingly.

I am saying B Edwards will have at LEAST 100 yards and a TD.

:wacko:

After sitting him last week (doh!-but I still won), he is starting for me this week, as is Wayne, with Royal at flex. He should be able to produce against the woeful Broncos D (as much as I hate to say it). Hopefully, the same will happen with Royal vs. CLE D, as this game could be a scorefest, please!

Worst move I've made all year was trading for Addai.

Not to hijack this thread but hopefully things get better for Addai after this week.....

Wk 11 vs HOU (#23)

Wk 12 @ SD (#16)

Wk 13 @ CLE (#28)

Wk 14 vs CIN (#24)

Wk 15 vs DET (#31)

Wk 16 @ JAC (#20)

# in ( ) is NFL rank in rushing yards allowed.

Edited by myhousekey