[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B Edwards owners

MrTed46

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my local where I started B Edwards (over Cotchery) he got me 1 point. I played against Winslow and Jamal Lewis....it kinda sucks knowing you lost before 1pm Sunday..,...

I am so upset

Sorry everyone. Kool Aid was bad

Das OK, since I was teetering between him and Berrian anyway, the chance that Mewelde Moore might get the start on Sunday was enough to pull Edwards and keep my options open for the weekend. Ended up only going with J Lewis and B Marshall so it worked out OK. Well, OK but for the fact that Torain is done.

Double You

Tee

Eff

:wacko: why can't this freak of a talent who scored tons last year get it together?????

1 Freaking catch is unbelievable...and then he caugh another ball (about 15 yards) and Winslow called for OPI

It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!

I'll tell you what will happen, he'll continue to struggle while Quinn gets comfortable and he'll put up an occasional good game and then just when you can't risk him screwing you over in the playoffs he'll go off for 150 yards and 2 TD's. :wacko:

He's PLANTED on my bench. Going with Wayne & Royal. Stuff it Edwards!

He will riding my pine this week aswell...i have a double header so I cant afford another 1 point performance. Cotchery better step up and get some points this week!

I'm benching him too. I cannot risk it anymore.

note to self....trade for Edwards this week...

I'm going with Gates or Desean Jackson as my flex for the rest of the year. Braylon is gonna sit for the rest of the year, or if he gets two straight games of 100+ yards. That's the deal I made with him. I might drop him b/c I have more important players I need to get that will have more value to my team.

I was totally off on Edwards last week, but I tell you what, I like him this week.

Last week was the safety game, Quinn was going to be under tight control so that the decision to start him appeared to be correct, no way was Romeo going to risk Quinn tossing 4 INTs by throwing down field.

This week I think they let the reigns loose a bit and I bet he'll take some shots downfield. When they watched the game tape it will have to stand out to them that too many of their drives stalled based on the ridiculous number of 3rd downs they faced last week because they weren't going past 10 yards on most plays.

My prediction - 4 catches, 94 yards and a TD for Braylon this week.

WashD

10 team league with IDPs, Braylon was drafted in the 13th round last year. I picked him up as a FA and I counted on him so much. This year I spend a 3rd round pick on him. Not expecting 16 TDs but ATLEAST 10+ TDs. I didn't know he forgot how to catch a football over the off-season. I won't even spend a 13th round pick on him next year. What a waste of an athletic body.