[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Magical disappearing point?

John Crapper

In my money league this year I lost week 9 to my opponent. Up until wednesday night it showed final score HIM - 141.12 ME - 140.16... no biggie, them's the brakes.

Now my opponent calls me today bitching up a storm because now in the league it says I won and he lost HIM - 140.12 ME - 140.16. He somehow lost exactly 1 point.

This is all set up through yahoo as an offline draft. I'm the commish and not a d-bag, so no, i didn't cheat and change the scoring system. I'm just trying to come up with some reasonable reason to tell this guy that it was yahoo, not me, that screwed him. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

If anyone has any insight as to why yahoo would change the player point totals 2 or 3 days after the Monday night game, I'm all ears. Since it's already changed now, i can't go back and see what exactly they changed.

Here's his team, if it helps. Mabye yahoo credited one of these guys and extra point somehow or the d with a sack and corrected it?

8 team PPR league, 1 point every 10 rushing/passing, 25 yards passing, PAT, defense points allowed 14-20, per sack and fractional (i'll stick with those since that's the only way to get awarded exactly 1 point)

QB - Orton -11.02

WR- R. White -10.40

WR- A. Bryant -25.50

WR- E. Royal -19.90

RB- Slanton -19.80

RB- A. Peterson (Vikings) -19.90

TE- D. Clark (Indy) -10.30

W/R- Hester 6.30

K- Lindell -7.00

DEF- Chicago -10.00

Any ideas?

It happens pretty much each year... the stats don't becoem official immediately and are subject to change later in the week. As the NFL adjusts it's official stats, so do most of the FF hosting sites. Surprised you aren't aware of this. It's nothing new.

there it is, Hester from 4 receptions to 3, thanks ts!

Oh, and I'm still getting the hang of this stuff, only my 2nd year at FF, but it's fun as hell. 1st real $ league and I want to make sure this guy (good friend, but new as well) knows that it's on the up-and-up.

Oh, and I just gotta love winning by .04 points the cheesiest way possible. Awsome :wacko:

Edited by John Crapper

Things I would look at:

Receiving yards changed to rushing yards. The NFL reviews and says something was a lateral, not forward pass. Perhaps knocking a receiver down from 83 yards rec. to 78 rec yds and 5 rushing yards. Something like that.

Kickers fg distance was changed from 40 to 39 yards stuff like that.