[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All ABOARD............

Cowboyz1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any info... is he still on the field.... did they cart him off..... please advise! I was already thinking of who I could get for him in a trade!

walked off under his own power but it really didnt look good...announcers are speculating that Hillis will have to finish the game at RB (selvin young looks to have tweaked his groin injury too)

He limped a little then walked off the field OK. Still he's already rushed for 68 yds and a TD. I think he'll be OK, he'd be lucky to come back in this game though. Looks like Shanahan was serious about running this guy, 12 rushes when he went down

Edited by efi4eye

from ROTOWORLD

Ryan Torain went down with a left knee injury in the second quarter of Thursday's game against the Browns.

Torain appeared to have his knee bent back while being tackled. After being down for a minute, trainers checked him out and he half-jogged to the sidelines. Torain was running well and had posted 68 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries before leaving. A clearly hobbled Selvin Young replaced Torain, and NFL Network's Cris Collinsworth surmised that rookie fullback Peyton Hillis may have to finish the game at tailback.

from ROTOWORLD

Ryan Torain went down with a left knee injury in the second quarter of Thursday's game against the Browns.

Torain appeared to have his knee bent back while being tackled. After being down for a minute, trainers checked him out and he half-jogged to the sidelines. Torain was running well and had posted 68 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries before leaving. A clearly hobbled Selvin Young replaced Torain, and NFL Network's Cris Collinsworth surmised that rookie fullback Peyton Hillis may have to finish the game at tailback.

still wish i started him in 1 over braylon

Did he come out of the locker room? I see Hillis got the first carry so I am assuming he is done, hopefully he can take the 10 days and get healthy for next week. I could use the depth.

He has been officially ruled out for the rest of the game.