[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network HD Broadcast mess

Hugh-mongus

Does anyone else have a broken up digital pixelized mess on the Cleveland/Denver broadcast? I rarely have this problem and it seems to be the only channel with this issue. Is anyone else experiencing this?

no problems for me

WHAT???????????? Suddenly it says "Channel not purchased"??????????????????????????

WHAt??? argh - NO CHANNEL ALL OF A SUDDEN.

No wait... back now... whew...

GONE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now back....

what crappy system is this?

Well, my HD feed on DirecTV is now showing up as "channel not purchased" Freaking awesome.

i just turned the game on and this is happening to me, too. the HD and SD feeds both seem to be on channel 212. it said "channel not purchased" twice in five minutes. i went up channel and back down and it came back. annoying.

WHAT???????????? Suddenly it says "Channel not purchased"??????????????????????????

WHAt??? argh - NO CHANNEL ALL OF A SUDDEN.

No wait... back now... whew...

GONE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now back....

what crappy system is this?

My HD feed on Directv keeps going in/out too. With this channel not purchased crap. Standard picture is there, but its very aggravating

I'm assuming this is a DirecTV issue, not an NFLN issue...

I just called DirecTV, as I'm getting Error 721 (channel not purchased) on NFL HD every so often today. My SD version comes in fine, no problems. The CSR I spoke to said I was the fifth person in a row to report on/off signal of NFL HD. She said something about the signal feed from that network dropping here and there. Mine started dropping during the pregame show, and has happened 4 times since. It drops for about a minute, and then comes back.