[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sportsline worthless, decieving info

WildTurkey

two headlines:

TORAIN NOT THE STARTER

followed by

TORAIN ENDS UP STARTING

... they removed the first headline about 5 minutes after the game started. I mean, totally removed it from ever existing.Like it never happened. Like they never said such a thing.

Where do they get their "info?" I benched the dude after reading the first headline, then watch him run in a TD. Then watched him get injured.

worthless BS....

If you were watching the game why didn't you hear NFL Network say he was starting?

I got back to my place literally 2 minutes before the game started, long enough to log into my league page, check out their "breaking news" and change my lineup ... I never rely on their rankings or advice, but their interface is better than what I was using (yahoo).

If anyone cares, I doubt it will matter in the grand scheme of things that I rested Torian because I trusted sportsline's poopyty advice. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

they should atleast own up to their information. Deleting it like they never said it is pretty bad.

that's the part that really made me PO'ed (and then laugh hilariously later). What kind of a bo-bo move is that, posting it, then removing it like they never said it?!

While that is certainly true... the real truism is that they have no strong points at all. Nary a one. :D

Yea, but that is kind of the upside of my main local using Sportsline. It's not my fault if they listen to bad advice. :wacko:

Edited by Square