[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All who benched Winslow

SLAYER

Benched him? I dropped him about 5 weeks ago in the middle of all the swollen cajones discussion. Kinda kicking myself tonight with Daniels set to face Baltimore Sunday, but I still think Owen is the better guy the rest of the season. What does Cleveland have? One more favorable passing matchup?

Yeah, I ended up dropping him after feeling stupid for keeping him through the bye and health issues and getting nothing. I had picked up Greg Olsen. The worst part: finally someone picked him back up, and it is THIS WEEK I had to play against him. It's just a symptom, though, the kind of crappy decision you make when the rest of your team is sucking so bad, well, and the tight roster limits. Like above, it's 10 teams, 14 spots, plus minimums of 2QB, 3RB, 4WR even though we only start 1, 2 and 2. TE is required, plus K and DEF. In scrambling to improve at RB and WR, having two TEs seems like a waste. Sometimes, though, it is not....

The final tally is 30 points in our system (5pt TDs, 1pt/10yds, 5pt bonus at 100yds, 3pts for every 5rec).

Edited by CrazyOne