[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow I got smashed.

barrett14

Yea, I have a tough matchup this week in my main local. I played against Cutler and Marshall. I couldn't stay up and watch the whole game but felt good about where things were through most of the 3rd quarter. Then I wake up and find out Cutler throws 3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter and one to Marshall in the last minute of the game. :wacko:

I had B Edwards and Prater he had Winslow and Jamal Lewis....I am getting spanked!

There is LITTTLE chance I win now. I was ok with Winslow getting the points as long as Lewis didnt get into the endzone...and he did

If your opponent's a hot female spanked doesn't sound too bad.

Otherwise :wacko:

You have three starters on your 8 man team from Denver? :wacko: I guess that's the way to win!!

This is the first week I started Torain and the 2nd time I've started Royal. I just decided to take a gamble this week and it paid off. Normal starters are SJax who was easy to bench this week and Lynch for RBs and then S Smith (the good one), Berrian, and Colston for WRs. I've got Colston in at flex and still deciding whether to roll with him or Berrian on Sunday.

This is the first week I started Torain and the 2nd time I've started Royal. I just decided to take a gamble this week and it paid off. Normal starters are SJax who was easy to bench this week and Lynch for RBs and then S Smith (the good one), Berrian, and Colston for WRs. I've got Colston in at flex and still deciding whether to roll with him or Berrian on Sunday.

Good job! :wacko: