[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torian Train Wrecked

Cowboyz1

If Torain is out for the season, I'll be sending a check for $50. He's still wrong, regardless. Torain can clearly run in the NFL, and his style fits DEN's running system perfectly. That was obvious last night.

I never disagreed with either of these two things. My big thing was that he had to leapfrog three different backs on the depth chart. I didn't know they were all gonna get hurt for the season the week after I placed my wager! A little luck never hurts!!!

I never disagreed with either of these two things. My big thing was that he had to leapfrog three different backs on the depth chart. I didn't know they were all gonna get hurt for the season the week after I placed my wager! A little luck never hurts!!!

I see where you are coming from.... We had the luck when both Hall and Pittman went down. Then you got the luck when Torain went down... We will never really know if Torain would have leaped over the stable....we still will just have opinion

I will wait till Torain hits IR before I send you a check...ok.

I never disagreed with either of these two things. My big thing was that he had to leapfrog three different backs on the depth chart.

he had already passed those guys in preseason and was on his way to starting week 1 when he got hurt.

A little luck never hurts!!!

:D

Congrats, brother. Merry Christmas.

:wacko:

Edited by Bronco Billy

How many placed this bet with you?

That's what I get for laughing hysterically after hearing of his TD and 68 yards early in the game - after holding him on three teams for several weeks. Nothing unique about my wagering on him as a last roster spot, just really disappointing. I figured Shanny would try to showcase him on the single game Thursday night, which would have made him excellent trade bait or a good back for the stretch at least. Oh well, another casualty to a tough season to figure out (for me)...

How many placed this bet with you?

Lets just say a handful or two. I won't send out Moose and Rocco til after the season though. Let me know if you wanna pay earlier and I'll get you my info.

What a surreal night. Out of desperation, I actually had to start Torain last night. It was really weird to root for a guy to do o.k. "Go Torain, Go Torain! But not too far!!". Then I wake up this morning to snow and presents under the tree! yay!!

he had already passed those guys in preseason and was on his way to starting week 1 when he got hurt.

:D

Congrats, brother. Merry Christmas.

:wacko:

I know, but he was going to have to kind of pass them again. Well, at least he was going to have to share the rock a bit and could have been brough in slowly. In my model, he wans't going to get to 12 carries for another month or so. Kid looked pretty good though.

Lets just say a handful or two. I won't send out Moose and Rocco til after the season though. Let me know if you wanna pay earlier and I'll get you my info.

What a surreal night. Out of desperation, I actually had to start Torain last night. It was really weird to root for a guy to do o.k. "Go Torain, Go Torain! But not too far!!". Then I wake up this morning to snow and presents under the tree! yay!!

I posted the bet and PM'ed you but didn't receive confirmation (in either a post or PM) unless I missed it, but if thats the case with everyone tell me where to send the check.

I'm not in on the bet, but I did think about it after hearing he finished with 68yds.

I gotta tell ya - Seahawks21, you did win the bet, but on a technicality. In good faith, everyone was betting on the aspect of him being good enough or not to crack 90yds.

Edited by Cunning Runt