[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have any info on Jonathon Stewart

loaf

I wouldn't feel too good about playing him.* The injury has just seemed to get worse as the week goes along and I'm not sure the Panthers really need Stewart to beat the Raiders. With that said, watch as the Raiders somehow beat Carolina...

*I'm benching him in all leagues I have him in, but I have decent (not great) options. Not sure what I'd do if I hated my alternate options.

Edited by TDFFFreak

He has been in a boot all week and my guess is that he will be inactive this weekend. He said that the injury started hurting him during the 8 for 10 effort against the Cardinals a few weeks ago. I don't think it is serious, but they will be cautious with him as they really don't need him against the Raiders.

I would try and line up a different starter for the weekend and hope he gets better for next week against the Lions. I will update this thread if I hear anything from the paper or the radio.